Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

I know the last few posts are not directed to me since I don't have an inside connect telling me the exact times of the restock.

However, I did suggest in a post in a different thread to "react/respond" to any tweet posted by Nike that takes place around 6-7pm

crap i wish i read your tweet

but with so much crap in most threads i dont read too many posts expect the last current page

i really dont keep up on any threads anymore

Last edited:
The struggle of having the cash from my Banned 1 sale but not being able to find a decent deal on these. Guess ill keep saving up in the meantime

I'm assuming by 8/10 you mean condition. If you don't jump on that deal, you let me know where I can find it.
i dont have the deal on the table. im just saying would it be a decent trade or would i have to add cash or how much. i wouldnt trade up my other ds pair of 6s

Last edited:
It was from last Tuesdays restock.
nthat.gif

View media item 598397
Anyone know why my pair yellow so fast? The right one is from the latest restock. My first pair yellow ultra fast. when i first got my first pair it wasn't super blue like this 2nd pair though but it wasn't that yellow either. I leave it in the box with just the black plastic on the bottom in my room. Temperature is around 79F and humidity is 64%

Last edited:
Anyone know why my pair yellow so fast? The right one is from the latest restock. My first pair yellow ultra fast. when i first got my first pair it wasn't super blue like this 2nd pair though but it wasn't that yellow either. I leave it in the box with just the black plastic on the bottom in my room. Temperature is around 79F and humidity is 64%
Because you have 2.
happy.gif

I'll never notice the yellowing because I only have 1
roll.gif

Because you have 2.
happy.gif

I'll never notice the yellowing because I only have 1
roll.gif
maybe mine is already yellowed from nike. probably just didn't notice it with one pair. i know it's aint icy blue but i don't remember it being this yellowed. this is the first day i got my first pair. notice it's not as icy as the second pair. im not tripping, but i didn't realize how sick it look when it's all Icy blue comparing the 2. so how do you guys store these shoes to keep them ice up? i've heard zip lock bags, gel silica, box only etc.. 

Last edited:

I'd just unds the pair that's yellowing, then you wouldn't have to worry or care about how icy they are.

I'd just unds the pair that's yellowing, then you wouldn't have to worry or care about how icy they are.

I am going to, but at least give me a week of ice skating before the sole take a dump.. The life of owning the 5s.

For those that have worn theirs or at least tried them on, can anyone comment how these actually fit?

I can wear a 9.5 in most Jordans, but have to size up on XI's and a few others that fit snug (Bred IV's). Wasn't sure if the patent maybe fit more snug.

Thx for any help....would like to at least get the right size if I'm having to buy without trying on.

For those that have worn theirs or at least tried them on, can anyone comment how these actually fit?

I can wear a 9.5 in most Jordans, but have to size up on XI's and a few others that fit snug (Bred IV's). Wasn't sure if the patent maybe fit more snug.

Thx for any help....would like to at least get the right size if I'm having to buy without trying on.
Fit TTS for me.....

TTS but like XI's, I most definitely would not size down at all. They will not fit, even if you like them snug. To be on the safe side due to different foot shapes, I'd get what you wear in 2011 Concords and 2012 Blk/red XI's.

With the amount of people that lurk this site, you really think members will post info on here?

I got flamed one time for asking members to PM me if they wanted info for pearl foams at an outlet.

Catch 22.

Back
Top Bottom