Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

i just started a wshh video right before the restock f****....damn
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Well oh well... got the tweet and clicked the link on the phone waited.... OOS :smh:

Congrats to those who cop though :smokin

Not sure if you know but there are bots out there that look for a word in the nike restock tweet and can automatically add items to cart and check out. Having said that I finally got my pair thanks to my bot, hate that its all come down to bots now for the most part but happy I got my pair finally. Now the dreaded wait time starts

Just because you got it with your bot doesn't guarantee you will get it. Orders have been cancelled mid shipment

well I'd be white so that wouldn't work too well...

The post got deleted so no reason to repost or quote but no hard feelings bro I just found that very ironic that you felt bad about getting these.

I didn't meant to insult you or sound racist or anything for that matter, apologize if I have; I'm certainly not the type that will get into it and start up arguments back and forth on NT.

Let me just say congrats for copping 8) and hope you can get that trade worked out.

That spinning loading symbol will be the death of me. I'm beginning to despise it more than Backpack Jimmy.

Bro that Avy :nerd:

Last edited:
Not sure if you know but there are bots out there that look for a word in the nike restock tweet and can automatically add items to cart and check out. Having said that I finally got my pair thanks to my bot, hate that its all come down to bots now for the most part but happy I got my pair finally. Now the dreaded wait time starts

Just because you got it with your bot doesn't guarantee you will get it. Orders have been cancelled mid shipment
Yea I know, you're right, that why I said "Now the dreaded wait time starts"

My pair will most likely be cancelled. Caught it at work but didn't have cc on me. Called wifey and had her checkout because I had to get back to work. If I didn't already have a pair my name would be Morton right now.

Back
Top Bottom