Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Just got mine delivered from deadstockshoes. quality and material is off the chain. way better than pictures make them out to be!

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
these are FSR's everywhere in NYC....da material change was NOT a welcome change, they'll be sharing dust space with da cardinal VII's that ain't move cuz they're just boring looking OG that people still had DS pairs from 2006.

however, with back to school season coming up, that tornado of parents buying kids fresh gear for class has da potential to sell out anything, so if you're on da fence and have ZERO V's then cop em within da next couple of weeks.

Yeah, I'm sure you've been all over New York going in stores just to see if they have the V's in
laugh.gif

And you still don't seem to understand the country is bigger than your block.

roll.gif
roll.gif
bout time someone got on this dude man.
These shoes are sold out in NC.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
these are FSR's everywhere in NYC....da material change was NOT a welcome change, they'll be sharing dust space with da cardinal VII's that ain't move cuz they're just boring looking OG that people still had DS pairs from 2006.

however, with back to school season coming up, that tornado of parents buying kids fresh gear for class has da potential to sell out anything, so if you're on da fence and have ZERO V's then cop em within da next couple of weeks.

Yeah, I'm sure you've been all over New York going in stores just to see if they have the V's in
laugh.gif

And you still don't seem to understand the country is bigger than your block.

roll.gif
roll.gif
bout time someone got on this dude man.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Got my pair from Niketown NY,had to send the first one back because of excess glue stains. Next box they brought out was still sealed,opened it and the pair was perfect. Couldn't order these online cuz I know they'll ship out some jacked up pairs.

I'm a hypocrite after bashing people for complaining

I returned mine, I just couldn't justify $150 for them...the speckle paint is sloppy as hell and the tongue is VERY high, I don't understand why they did that.

NDC just shipped out my shoes. I almost slept on these but after reading peoples reviews, i would regret not getting them. I remember in 06 i saved my money up for the longest to get them. I asked dude at the shoe store to hold em, he said he cant but he didnt think they would sell out. I got to the store the monday after they came out. Store manager told me they sold out and that he was surprised they sold out. I was sad for weeks after that day.

just got my pair from end clothing very happy there really not a tint on mine it close to clear which is good and these are definitely true to size for me gonna see how the white laces look on these but im very happy

My pair shipped last night off NDC. Even though I still have a pair DS from the last retro...I'm still excited. Really liking the white lace swap as well.

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

restock should be coming on thursday for everyone who missed out
Whats the deal with all the restocks.  It seems like everything releases atleast twice these days.  Is this an attempt to control the resellers?

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Do these crease as bad as the 07's?

I wear forcefields in all my shoes, so I'm not sure, but I've worn them three times so far and not a bit of creasing.

my pair from FNL shipped today. ehh not really excited since i didnt even really want them. just copped because i never had them and figured i might as well, in hopes of avoiding regret later.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I wear forcefields in all my shoes, so I'm not sure, but I've worn them three times so far and not a bit of creasing.
my right shoe creased pretty bad. 

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by trappedintime

my right shoe creased pretty bad. 

3rd wear no forcefields no creases
398217605.jpg

Back
Top Bottom