Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by toughmoney

not sure why anyone would be tripping over blue tint.....it goes away with time or wear.

Yeah, it turns p-ss golden yellow.

No need in fooling myself...

General release + absolutely no drama + discount = copped.

I can do $100 for these.  Ain't like I'm "saving" or "collecting" them.

My 00s and 05s (correct me if wrong) been done.  These are my "sweatpants" shoe. 
laugh.gif

No need in fooling myself...

General release + absolutely no drama + discount = copped.

I can do $100 for these.  Ain't like I'm "saving" or "collecting" them.

My 00s and 05s (correct me if wrong) been done.  These are my "sweatpants" shoe. 
laugh.gif

Not feelin the suede either. But I would most defitnitely cop these over those disgusting white/red/blue V's comin out.

Not feelin the suede either. But I would most defitnitely cop these over those disgusting white/red/blue V's comin out.

Anyone else here upset about the Suede & Blue Tint.

After seeing more pictures,

I decided to PASS on this release.
I'd rather get the 07's.

Anyone else here upset about the Suede & Blue Tint.

After seeing more pictures,

I decided to PASS on this release.
I'd rather get the 07's.

not sure why anyone would be tripping over blue tint.....it goes away with time or wear.
QFT.

MY COOL GREYS ARE DEADSTOCK AND THEY AREN'T EVEN BLUE ANYMORE. BLUE FADED AWAY. ALMOST CLEAR NOW WITH A SLIGHT CLOUDINESS.

QFT.

MY COOL GREYS ARE DEADSTOCK AND THEY AREN'T EVEN BLUE ANYMORE. BLUE FADED AWAY. ALMOST CLEAR NOW WITH A SLIGHT CLOUDINESS.

Even tho they ain't the og's

They still dope to me

Easy cop

Over & out

Even tho they ain't the og's

They still dope to me

Easy cop

Over & out

really got excited when i heard these were coming out then i saw the blue sole and it looks weird but will prolly cop as beaters and you never know they could look better in person

really got excited when i heard these were coming out then i saw the blue sole and it looks weird but will prolly cop as beaters and you never know they could look better in person

Back
Top Bottom