Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Copped , they're really nice . The suede is crazy soft and the shoe is comfortable . The only thing I don't like is they manage to collect lint fast .

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Not knockin' anyone who uses force fields, but honest opinion to me is they kinda suck. They smash ur toes unless u get a 1/2 size bigger shoe and to me theyre just uncomfortable. Now dont get me wrong, I rocked the hell out of them when they first came around. But once I found decreasers I havent used anything else. I really think they are superior to any other crease preventor. Plus, at least in my experience they push existing creases out pretty well, not perfect but damn good. So to each their own but my advice is mess with the decreasers and I think ya'll will be pretty satisfied.

i agree to each his own. Memphis swears by forcefields, I perfer shoe trees cause i know how to cut them to my liking, and tone swears by decreasers. Yall just have to try everything and see what you like the most. Either that or rock 1 stock 1 with all your kicks

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WEAR FORCE FIELDS IN ALL MY JORDANS. NEVER WEAR A PAIR WITHOUT THEM. NOT 1 CREASE IN ANY OF MY SHOES SINCE I STARTED.

you recommend them over sneakershields?
YEA I DO. I HAVE BOTH FORCE FIELDS AND SNEAKERSHIELDS. I WEAR FORCE FIELDS ABOUT 90% OF THE TIME BUT THERE ARE CERTAIN JORDANS THAT I PREFER TO WEAR SNEAKERSHIELDS. THE SOFT FOAM OF FORCE FIELDS IS WAY MORE COMFORTABLE FOR ME

has anyone compared wearable shoe trees and decreasers?

i'm using wearable shoe trees right now and in some shoes they're not bad, in others they're terribly uncomfortable, even if cut to ease up on my toes.

couldn't resist for $105. Ankle cushion is actually a lot better than '06 retros, 06's have a thicker tongue though. Overall impressed with the quality.
2a9421l.jpg

THESE REALLY DO SUCK IM SORRY BUT THE S@@T THEY BEEN DOING TO RETROS AS OF LATE SICKENS ME ESPECIALLY WITH THE SHRINKAGE OF THE TONGUES (III,V,VII) SO HAPPY I STILL HAVE A FRESH PAIR OF 07s

I was going to keep em' Deadstock this year but decided to UN- DS yesterday. They are fresh and quality is on point IMO and I have no complaints.I actually want to double up on this release and will probaly cop a 2nd pair soon. OG colorways are classic & are the best IMO so im happy about this release. Looking forward to BC 3's and Concord XI's then im done for the year .
smile.gif

2.jpg

2.jpg
2.jpg

yeah love my pair to, til i found a loose string coming from the inside of my sole inbetween where the clear sole and the speckles meet... ill post flicks when i get the time, probly should take them back to footlocker.

anyone have a clue about removing the 23 off the side, thats the only other flaw i have with them

Originally Posted by bigboi6

couldn't resist for $105. Ankle cushion is actually a lot better than '06 retros, 06's have a thicker tongue though. Overall impressed with the quality.
2a9421l.jpg

whats up with the black smudge on the left shoes speckled spot

Originally Posted by McFlyxBalboa

THESE REALLY DO SUCK IM SORRY BUT THE S@@T THEY BEEN DOING TO RETROS AS OF LATE SICKENS ME ESPECIALLY WITH THE SHRINKAGE OF THE TONGUES (III,V,VII) SO HAPPY I STILL HAVE A FRESH PAIR OF 07s

eyes.gif

sickens you but you continue to post/hate on a shoe that came out months ago get over it, your happy with your 07s good for you!

If I didn't have the 3m's and 07's I would have got these because they look good. Now that I think of it I should have got these as the netting on the 07's is yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom