Air Jordan Retro 2 -JAN 30th 2010-

These released in my store yesterday! (30th over here). Very clean colourway , they are really nice in person.
Nearly all gone now!

^^ thanks for the pics, look good. def need to get some more info about the release here in the US. i hope they aren't too limited. i did notice shoetrends has them up for $140.

Originally Posted by airberg

^^ thanks for the pics, look good. def need to get some more info about the release here in the US. i hope they aren't too limited. i did notice shoetrends has them up for $140.
you know if shoetrends ship early?
only way ill buy online is if im getting before release date

RAKIM ... thanks for the pics. I been SOLD since day one and now after seeing your pics , im even more excited to cop.

Wish they dropped over here this weekend. I was ready to cop.

Did any spot on the US drop them today by mistake ????

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by airberg

you know if shoetrends ship early?
only way ill buy online is if im getting before release date
i think they are hit and miss with shipping early.  best would be to contact them and see how certain they are of the 2/22 date.  i think the guy's name is Ron, he seems good about responding.  they usually have releases below retail, kind of sucks they have these at $140.  if they were at $100 i would order them right now.

YO! I wanna pass but... RAKIM's pics.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
DF!!!

Even with all of those pix.. I'm still not feeling these. It would be a waste of time and money to try and get these, for me.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I wanna pass but... RAKIM's pics.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
DF!!!

My sentiments exactly. Pics look good, but I won't cop until these go on sale or if I can get them from Swoosh. Any word on how these fit?

Look real nice but with the coppers and the all star af1's hittin Dallas soon i dont know. Look really nice but they may be a little too plain for me. Dont get me wrong though if they hit sale racks they are all mine haha

Back
Top Bottom