Air Jordan Prime 5- Spring 2011 (BEWARE YOUR EYES)

^Wuts good Rob, long time no talk, hope all is well over by you.

As far as the shoes go they seem uninspired. Fusions/hybrids done with thought and creativity aren't as bad as people make them out to be but these are just basura. And like ijapino said if it was only about the money/profits why not release a retro with the same price points, they would make the same amount of money.

^Wuts good Rob, long time no talk, hope all is well over by you.

As far as the shoes go they seem uninspired. Fusions/hybrids done with thought and creativity aren't as bad as people make them out to be but these are just basura. And like ijapino said if it was only about the money/profits why not release a retro with the same price points, they would make the same amount of money.

I was expecting worse. This is the retired Florida 80 year old straw hat, beige sock, plaid shirt audience.

I was expecting worse. This is the retired Florida 80 year old straw hat, beige sock, plaid shirt audience.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I realize that the majority of NT users are only a small minority of Jordan Brand's consumers. chump916, I get what you're saying, but after all these years of JB trying to force feed us mashed up crap, that excuse just doesn't fly anymore. I understand the brand trying to bait a younger generation into the game, but making cheap looking variants of their own shoes isn't the answer. JB will make a profit no matter what they release, they don't need to rely on the fusion gimmick any longer.

This dude speaks TRUTH. There's no reason whatsoever to release garbage like this. Staff within JB should just research the largest selling/profitable sneakers they've ever released, check out the window of time between now and when it last released and just re-release it if enough time has passed that the consumer finds themselves asking for that particular release again. You can't tell me that there's really a market for this Air Jordan Prime 5 junk. Just re-release the Laney 5's if you want to release anything resembling a Jordan 5, it's really not that complicated.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I realize that the majority of NT users are only a small minority of Jordan Brand's consumers. chump916, I get what you're saying, but after all these years of JB trying to force feed us mashed up crap, that excuse just doesn't fly anymore. I understand the brand trying to bait a younger generation into the game, but making cheap looking variants of their own shoes isn't the answer. JB will make a profit no matter what they release, they don't need to rely on the fusion gimmick any longer.

This dude speaks TRUTH. There's no reason whatsoever to release garbage like this. Staff within JB should just research the largest selling/profitable sneakers they've ever released, check out the window of time between now and when it last released and just re-release it if enough time has passed that the consumer finds themselves asking for that particular release again. You can't tell me that there's really a market for this Air Jordan Prime 5 junk. Just re-release the Laney 5's if you want to release anything resembling a Jordan 5, it's really not that complicated.

I don't buy any of that attracting the younger generation garbage at all. They are just mashing their own shoes together that they released 20+ years ago. Why wouldn't the younger generation be attracted to the shoe they made 20 years ago if they like these? The people that buy this sort of thing only buy the shoe for the Jordan name and the color. They could care less about anything else and would still buy the retros if fusions never existed. The only exceptions are the fusion AF1's. I can understand bringing in a new crowd with those, but there is no excuse for continuously mashing your own shoes together and calling it a new shoe. Get off your butts and make a new shoe worth buying.

I don't buy any of that attracting the younger generation garbage at all. They are just mashing their own shoes together that they released 20+ years ago. Why wouldn't the younger generation be attracted to the shoe they made 20 years ago if they like these? The people that buy this sort of thing only buy the shoe for the Jordan name and the color. They could care less about anything else and would still buy the retros if fusions never existed. The only exceptions are the fusion AF1's. I can understand bringing in a new crowd with those, but there is no excuse for continuously mashing your own shoes together and calling it a new shoe. Get off your butts and make a new shoe worth buying.

smh.gif
 easy pass.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

JB is just gonna milk the name and brand till the wheels fall off

the wheels ahve been falling off for a while now, happening right before our very eyes. it is quite a sad site. but the way jb treats us as consumers, i have absolutely ZERO sympathy for jordan himself or his company. let them burn!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by all19mjs

JB is just gonna milk the name and brand till the wheels fall off

the wheels ahve been falling off for a while now, happening right before our very eyes. it is quite a sad site. but the way jb treats us as consumers, i have absolutely ZERO sympathy for jordan himself or his company. let them burn!!
laugh.gif

what kind of a world are we living in where these monstrosities come with full-length Zoom air, but Nike's premier hooping shoes like the Kobe V, Hyperdunks, and Hyperfuse do not!?

Ugh...

what kind of a world are we living in where these monstrosities come with full-length Zoom air, but Nike's premier hooping shoes like the Kobe V, Hyperdunks, and Hyperfuse do not!?

Ugh...

Back
Top Bottom