Air Jordan OG 1 HIGH ‘85 “Georgetown”

This is definitely a release where you have to manage your expectations. And by that I mean expect an "L". :lol: Placing your hopes on Boutique raffles and a SNKRS draw??? Come on now...I'm not saying don't try of course...but come on now Ha!

This is definitely a release where you have to manage your expectations. And by that I mean expect an "L". :lol: Placing your hopes on Boutique raffles and a SNKRS draw??? Come on now...I'm not saying don't try of course...but come on now Ha!
you already know lol got a pair secured last week on ebay. should be in tomorrow for drop day/L day

Got my 🐐 "L" Fund all set to go! :lol:
182F6D76-4AAA-4A3A-9ED7-47AC05A285EF.jpeg

I hope that undefeated start doing hype releases like they did the HOF Kobe’s. Have you fill out for the raffle and if you win they’ll email you. Way better than getting botted.

I saw couple pairs after the fact on undefeated but always sold out by the time I get to checkout. SImilar to the Rebellionaire's when they dropped on undefeated. I didn't wanna waste my time trying this morning since I was getting ready for work.

I hate bots, but I gotta say, those developers are something else. Whatever shopify or other sites put out to try and stop bots, they manage to crack in a couple of releases. I remember the different website and draw box being clutch, but bots already can scan for new domain and I guess have the answer to those questions you gotta type in. I don't keep up with bots, but I'm assuming some have already cracked the draw the box thing. No other way to explain those 50-70 min wait times on Union yesterday.

didn't know Undefeated was releasing today

wouldn't make a difference if I did

I was even on their website this morning around 11 EST...for a short period of time it said the site was down

Do these look right thanks fam
ADE1BC81-DF59-4A9D-BD64-8946E6A429BA.png

Attachments

• C495F758-C579-4874-9707-C86571D842F9.png
    C495F758-C579-4874-9707-C86571D842F9.png
    868 KB · Views: 241
I don't think I've ever entered this many raffles ever and still I know I've only increased my chances slightly. Hopefully I get a victory for once.

Back
Top Bottom