Air Jordan Kobe PE's, the entire 5 pair set! 45 pics

Damn Rudolph, did you really have to quote the whole post??
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Jay. I know someone in Austin that would kill for those 7's. I was mesmerized and stuck on the first page.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Is it me, or do those III's look like they were worn (by Kobe, I'm guessing), possibly in a game?!

its just you...do you know how bad NBA players beat shoes?
laugh.gif

I'm glad everybody is enjoying the pics! Hey DaveyVich, please feel free to share any information you have regarding Laker I's,VI's & XI's.Were they size 9 samples? Were size 14's in any of those mentioned pairs made for Kobe? Any detailed information you have would be greatly appreciated! Toanswer your question demonbasketball04, the III's were worn by Kobe on March 3, 2003. In that game, he scored point number 10,000 for his career. The BlackVII's are game worn as well, the other 3 are in brand new, deadstock condition.

Thanks for all of the kind words and positive comments, always appreciated!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

nice....I don't know im buggin or not but was this pair posted by jay jones orsome other dude on NT after fat joe "challenged" everybody to get their hands on these on "its the shoes" episode??!?
300953945.jpg

**edit** cool thanks....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at fat joe....

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

nice....I don't know im buggin or not but was this pair posted by jay jones or some other dude on NT after fat joe "challenged" everybody to get their hands on these on "its the shoes" episode??!?
300953945.jpg
now that i think about it, i think it was
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
@ fat joe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaveyVich

the entire????? ur missing about 4....retro laker 1's... laker 6's (reversed/unreversed) and laker 11's (lowtop)

How about Lakers' jersey, Lakers's socks, Lakers' tights?

He said it's KOBE's PE, not LAKERS PE.

Wait... Retro Lakers Is, VIs, XIs?

did kobe wear all of these at one point during his career? and what about the throwback XIIs, dont those count as a kobe PE?

Awesome post, I'm sure most people will have no idea how HARD it is to put that set together!! Thanks for sharing.....there is also a Kobe lowVII......regards, TheShoeGame

Back
Top Bottom