Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

Use goat and put an offer in or just buy from someone selling for like 240 depending on size

I don't care for goat from reading about it on here

I was buying off stock x got 2 good deals but I screwed up and tried to low bid on a shoe and paid more then it was worth

Luckily I was able to figure out stockx number spoke to somebody and had that bid canceled quickly kudos to StockEx and their staff

at the same time I just canceled my account
these websites are looking for people to make mistakes I did two bids got good deals that was enough

I don't like this bidding crap that's why I never brought shoes off eBay

For what it's worth, I imagine it's going to be pretty hard to track these down for you if you're not into eBay, goat, or stockx.

I was buying off stock x got 2 good deals but I screwed up and tried to low bid on a shoe and paid more then it was worth

Luckily I was able to figure out stockx number spoke to somebody and had that bid canceled quickly kudos to StockEx and their staff

these websites are looking for people to make mistakes I did two bids got good deals that was enough

It's worth tracking some pairs down on ebay that are not listed as an auction and messaging the seller what you're willing to pay to work out a buy it now for you or a private listing.

I think you're in nyc so hitting up a cosignment shop for a few dollars more is your other option.

It's worth tracking some pairs down on ebay that are not listed as an auction and messaging the seller what you're willing to pay to work out a buy it now for you or a private listing.

I think you're in nyc so hitting up a cosignment shop for a few dollars more is your other option.

its looks like my only option

Want to get a pair of these soon. Hopefully they make a remastered Powder 9 and Charcoal 9 as well.

I was never really into 9s, I think for someone who didn't really see MJ play in them its hard to not like them. I only got the patent leather lows that came out like 14 years ago. Wish I had those DBs

You sounding old man lol
Use the app for goat. Goat > stockx

I wanted these pretty bad last December, but ended up with the Space Jam 11 and the Kobe PE 9. They're a classic but around here every frigging person is wearing them. Men, women, teens, kids; even immigrants and welfare recipients. I've seen like 16 people wearing them... more than any other shoe. Now I'm cool until the next retro. :rolleyes

I wanted these pretty bad last December, but ended up with the Space Jam 11 and the Kobe PE 9. They're a classic but around here every frigging person is wearing them. Men, women, teens, kids; even immigrants and welfare recipients. I've seen like 16 people wearing them... more than any other shoe. Now I'm cool until the next retro. :rolleyes
I like my shoes and don't care about other people wearing them. I'm not a hypebeast

Guess I live in a low traffic area of so cal. I never really see people wearing Jordans unless I'm at Disneyland and even then it's usually a few people here and there.

Back
Top Bottom