Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

worse case is FNL inventory is always short :tongue:,,goodluck dealing with FNL.com,,,shady most of the time :smh:

Last edited:
These should be in from Villa tomorrow. Going on feet immediately for casual Friday [emoji]128526[/emoji]

FNL DONT double box though :rolleyes

not true. ive had store orders for cheap shoes like cortez, reebok retros, etc and they have all come in boxes even one time a store sent me only the left shoe but it still came in a box lol

eastbay is the place that bags it up most of the time

Last edited:
im surprised villa didnt oversell. you guys were acting like filthy beast when that code was posted lol

Was speaking with a sneaker manager out mall earlier today. Was in the back inventory room , they had 4 fsr's of these left.

Fwiw, The SJ 11 inventory was crazy , over 200 pairs .

Last edited:
Man I went to villas site and didn't see a 12.5 and wasn't sure about how a 12 would fit.
Should have just took the 12 and enjoyed the $175

FNL DONT double box though
eyes.gif
Last time I ordered from FNL on launch day, i got 34 pending charges on my card. They all went away, but it bothered me. 

View media item 2252588 comparison between the olives.they did a good job on these minus the jumpman.

Im sorry to be negative, but I was not happy with this release. Ive been wanting this shoe for a while, and with the "remastered" jargon they have been throwing around, I expected a mirrored jumpman on the left shoe, and a softer leather for 190 dollars. For this release and the TB 3, JB went backwards. It seems that they are reverting to their old ways where they are going to start cutting quality again after getting used to the higher price. Needless to say it was an easy pass, though I was not happy about it, because if they were done right I wouldve bought 2 pairs.

I truly dont understand what goes through their brains when deciding to retro a shoe. Its like nobody there has the guts to speak up, and they all just go with the flow. Its hard to believe that nobody noticed the Jumpman on the IXs after they just fixed it on the XIs. No Consistency is what it is, and that is terrible to have in a business.

Im sorry to be negative, but I was not happy with this release. Ive been wanting this shoe for a while, and with the "remastered" jargon they have been throwing around, I expected a mirrored jumpman on the left shoe, and a softer leather for 190 dollars. For this release and the TB 3, JB went backwards. It seems that they are reverting to their old ways where they are going to start cutting quality again after getting used to the higher price. Needless to say it was an easy pass, though I was not happy about it, because if they were done right I wouldve bought 2 pairs.

I truly dont understand what goes through their brains when deciding to retro a shoe. Its like nobody there has the guts to speak up, and they all just go with the flow. Its hard to believe that nobody noticed the Jumpman on the IXs after they just fixed it on the XIs. No Consistency is what it is, and that is terrible to have in a business.
I agree 1000% but comparing it to my olives the shape An quality feels better,luckily I got these for 175.00 because I agree it's not worth $190 An let's not even talk about the tb3s, smh.

since when

I've never gotten a box from FNL

My leather isn't hard. It's very similar to what's on my 2002's

Last edited:
I've never gotten a box from FNL
My leather isn't hard. It's very similar to what's on my 2002's

Yeah, and it wouldnt have been a deal breaker had the jumpman been facing the correct direction. I just expect 2002 quality at 190 plus tax.

Back
Top Bottom