Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

I owned the OG version and the first retro of these and I remember the black paint on the midsole being glossy, not matte. These look matte. Anyone else pic up on that?

Hopefully the paint on these don't crack as easily at the midsole like the other retros

I owned the OG version and the first retro of these and I remember the black paint on the midsole being glossy, not matte. These look matte. Anyone else pic up on that?

It's matte on the OG

Any updates on the direction of the jumpman? I'm about 90% sure Nike won't allow these to release as remastered and screw up something that simple.

Nobody cares about these or the thread extremely slow? Wonder how many ladies and gents end up copping. I want these but i gotta have the jams

Nobody cares about these or the thread extremely slow? Wonder how many ladies and gents end up copping. I want these but i gotta have the jams

It seems to be the one colorway of the 9 people I know actually like. I'm in, as is a friend, but I see these selling similar to the Metallic Silver 5s that dropped back in July.

I'm want these but I'm not trying to got through some on line raffle system to get em. Hopefully with the minimal hype spots do FCFS for em

If the jumpman isn't correct I'm definitely out. Even though I love this shoe, that throws it all off for me. Makes the midsole look thin.

I hope they are comfortable as well.

Anyways, I am in for these. OG after all, but they'll sit most likely.

Wondering if I should cop with a discount VIP/rewards or wait a coupe weeks?

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom