Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Just a question but how the hell are some of you guys copping for 120?

IDK about everyone else, but I first bought a gift card from Eastbay, for 20% off. Then, when I ordered them, I used 15% bing cashback. So, combined with free shipping and no tax, it will be about 102 after I get my cashback.

been trying hard to help ppl to do this, but whenever ppl hear BCB, they go
indifferent.gif
and need ppl to spoonfeed them every detail.....smh. 

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

boy did u get ur wears out of them.
well yea. Back then, I got like 1 pair of shoes per school year and even though I had other shoes still, I just loved them so I wore them all the time......

of course, thats why when I got in high school, I started spending all my money on shoes I guess haha.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Just a question but how the hell are some of you guys copping for 120?

IDK about everyone else, but I first bought a gift card from Eastbay, for 20% off. Then, when I ordered them, I used 15% bing cashback. So, combined with free shipping and no tax, it will be about 102 after I get my cashback.

been trying hard to help ppl to do this, but whenever ppl hear BCB, they go
indifferent.gif
and need ppl to spoonfeed them every detail.....smh. 
Does using the giftcard automatically apply free shipping because I though BCB won't allow cashback and discounts codes combined?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

this thread made me go find my old ones. Yes I realize these are beat, but I was a kid and wore them all the time, played outside, sports, whatever... but I kept them all these years because it was my fave pair ever. Got these in middle school, and Jerry Stackhouse and Rasheed Wallace were rockin them at UNC and that just made these the best J's I ever had. For the heck of it, I figured i'd post pics...
I think there is still some potential to clean these up... Iron out the front creases, clean up the dirt, Still going to have a beat sole. I think they can get a 2nd life though

fusion-9-uni-blue-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.png
air-jordan-9-whitepowder-blue-2.jpg

You think they would look better with the same color blue they used on the TERRIBLE fusions?!?!?!?!?

I was guna cop off Swoosh for $90, but when I went to inspect these in person this weekend, I couldn't get over the fact the blue on the outsole makes the shoe look cheap. It just looks super plastic-ey. Even my girl said they looked ok except for the blue outsole. The glossy makes it look tacky. I'll be copping one more pair of the VI's instead.

I actually like the lighter blue on the retro's.

But....

I can't stand the shiny leather. It looks weird to me.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by manamazing55

this thread made me go find my old ones. Yes I realize these are beat, but I was a kid and wore them all the time, played outside, sports, whatever... but I kept them all these years because it was my fave pair ever. Got these in middle school, and Jerry Stackhouse and Rasheed Wallace were rockin them at UNC and that just made these the best J's I ever had. For the heck of it, I figured i'd post pics...
I think there is still some potential to clean these up... Iron out the front creases, clean up the dirt, Still going to have a beat sole. I think they can get a 2nd life though

I cant get my foot in them anyway

So lol... they'd still look good cleaned but then again I guess the dirt etc is nostaligic to your childhood so either way. I've been wearing the same shoe size since 6th grade so.

OG comparison makes me feel better about passing...JB taking the easy route once again....could've really used that powder blue trim on the leather seperation....
ohwell.gif

No they don't. People make it seems if shoes aren't OG's there wrong in everyway nowadays. I've worn mine and had
no problems and they are comfortable aswell

I have black/olive and cool grey 9's and both fit very snug, like they are too narrow. Are these retros the same way?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I was guna cop off Swoosh for $90, but when I went to inspect these in person this weekend, I couldn't get over the fact the blue on the outsole makes the shoe look cheap. It just looks super plastic-ey. Even my girl said they looked ok except for the blue outsole. The glossy makes it look tacky. I'll be copping one more pair of the VI's instead.
Dang $90 is still a reasonable price but I haven't even checked these yet

Those who ordered off of Eastbay, have you gotten a confirmation of your order being shipped or anything?
We do not ship on weekends or US Holidays, so the soonest any order for these shoes would ship would be later tonight (6/01/10).

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom