Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I havent bought a pair of J's in years, but I will have to get these. I had these as a kid, when Stackhouse/Wallace/McInnis wore these for UNC. My favorite Air Jordan of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!

These better just be a regular general release!

They are general release. Dont know if already posted. Drop May 29th for $150. GR

Originally Posted by AIR 305

FC
180B0B194B9311B54DC129

190B0B194B9311B54E0547

110B0B194B9311B64F8FC7

200B0B194B9311B65089EE

110B0B194B9311B651D7B6

pimp.gif
  this pics look dope, I can't wait for these to drop

These are real clean. No doubt these will be copped. I hope JB executes these cleanly as well.

They are general release. Dont know if already posted. Drop May 29th for $150. GR

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If ANYONE pays that much for these they are foolish.  I would put the IX in my top 5 of Jordan models, and there is no way they will sell at this price.  In 02, they did not sell very well at retailwith a price tag of $135 I believe.  All of the IX will be found for less than $110.

is there any truth to that post about these droping on may 29th im just asking cuz its da first i hear of a may release

Ooo never owned 9s yet
need to cop one when then release!!!
HELL YEAH!!!!
2010's been good so far!

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If ANYONE pays that much for these they are foolish.  I would put the IX in my top 5 of Jordan models, and there is no way they will sell at this price.  In 02, they did not sell very well at retailwith a price tag of $135 I believe.  All of the IX will be found for less than $110.

yeah i remember the white/black ones i bought about 2 months after they released. i didnct collect sneakers back then but i saw the jumpmanlogo and had to have them....thanks big sis
laugh.gif
 ....i doubt these will sell out RD but wont sit for long

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i really wish those fusions never came out

lol i feel the same way i work at a middle school and i talk to the kids about jordans some times i mentioned to the kids these where coming out and here goes one kid "i been had those yall are late" refering to his fusion 9's

Yea that $150 is steep for some IX's, not going to lie. But I do love this model though. I guess, I'll break down and pay it.

Back
Top Bottom