Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed some guy on eBay that has a sz 8 and he told me they run half a sz big, I never told him I wore a 8.5 so it might be true

I emailed some guy on eBay that has a sz 8 and he told me they run half a sz big, I never told him I wore a 8.5 so it might be true

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Don't understand wearing the hang tag. People rock their price tags on their kicks from this one shop here all the time.

SMH.

In 89' everyone rocked the IVs with the hangtags.  After 6 months when the hangtag was too dirty to see though, we would take it off the shoe and use it as a key chain.
And that's almost exactly how we string them up, but we had every lace going straight across with the "display lace".  You could pay one of the 6th graders $5 to do a checkerboard lace with any color that you wanted.
Those were the days.
Terrance is wearing these like a true first gen-er
pimp.gif

you taking me back with all that bruh.....

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Don't understand wearing the hang tag. People rock their price tags on their kicks from this one shop here all the time.

SMH.

In 89' everyone rocked the IVs with the hangtags.  After 6 months when the hangtag was too dirty to see though, we would take it off the shoe and use it as a key chain.
And that's almost exactly how we string them up, but we had every lace going straight across with the "display lace".  You could pay one of the 6th graders $5 to do a checkerboard lace with any color that you wanted.
Those were the days.
Terrance is wearing these like a true first gen-er
pimp.gif

you taking me back with all that bruh.....

106 and Park is still on the air????
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just want to hold a pair in my hand already so I can be the judge of the quality on these
grin.gif
nerd.gif

106 and Park is still on the air????
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just want to hold a pair in my hand already so I can be the judge of the quality on these
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Will these fit like the III and V retros of recent? Haven't owned a pair of IV's in years. I'm a size 11 in the III and V retro from the past year. Safe to say a size 11 will work for me in this retro?

I've decided to cop since seeing updated pics with the slightly lighter gray.

Will these fit like the III and V retros of recent? Haven't owned a pair of IV's in years. I'm a size 11 in the III and V retro from the past year. Safe to say a size 11 will work for me in this retro?

I've decided to cop since seeing updated pics with the slightly lighter gray.

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

2012's look more close to the og then the 99'

do your research
you are basing your opinion on one accent color of the shoe, alone?  the actual shape and appearance of virtually every other aspect of the new retro is pretty far off the original and 99 retro.  no research necessary, i owned them.

do your research
you are basing your opinion on one accent color of the shoe, alone?  the actual shape and appearance of virtually every other aspect of the new retro is pretty far off the original and 99 retro.  no research necessary, i owned them.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

do your research

yes and based on that one accent color to me they look more like the og then the 99'

Do you own a pair of the 2012s?

Originally Posted by mr delorean

do your research

yes and based on that one accent color to me they look more like the og then the 99'

Do you own a pair of the 2012s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom