Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for these. When I see these, all I keep thinking about is the Buggin Out scene from Do The Right Thing.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Definite cop for me. Those pictures look amazing.

Unrelated, but is there any new news on the Bred IVs coming out this year?

also a definite cop for me and about the bred 4s i heard they r releasing on black friday
nerd.gif
but guess well find out sooner or later a more accurate release date for them

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Definite cop for me. Those pictures look amazing.

Unrelated, but is there any new news on the Bred IVs coming out this year?

also a definite cop for me and about the bred 4s i heard they r releasing on black friday
nerd.gif
but guess well find out sooner or later a more accurate release date for them

I just got done practicing my speckle painting. thought this would be a good match with the white cement 4s

I just got done practicing my speckle painting. thought this would be a good match with the white cement 4s

I may be in the minority here, but I prefer these over the 1999's. The grey they used on the 2012's is darker, looks better, and is truer to the OG's than the 1999's were. The speckles on the 2012's are also better than the 1999's speckles because of shape and quantity.

Too often people remember the past more favorably than they should and I think that's what's happening here with the 1999's. I'll be out copping on day one barring any work problems.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by zuz624

I think the OG's look the best, but the 2012 are better then the 1999

needs a hellauva lot more speckles

2012 looks naked
I think the IVs suffer more than any other retro without the Nike Air on the heel. The jumpman looks so plain
mad.gif
I think the Jumpman Air like the Retro III's looks a lot better than just the Jumpman.

like on the tongue they should have added "flight"
i think i'll pass on these, i already got my second pair of concords and I do prefer the lighter hue of the 99 pair

I'll prolly be getting flamed for this but whatever.

I just can't get down with Cement 4's if there is no NIKE AIR. Yea, I know "It's not coming back, stop complaining." But I don't like them without it, it really changes the shoe. If the '99's had a jumpman I wouldn't like them, so I don't like these.

I think the IVs suffer more than any other retro without the Nike Air on the heel. The jumpman looks so plain
mad.gif
I think the Jumpman Air like the Retro III's looks a lot better than just the Jumpman.

i think i'll pass on these, i already got my second pair of concords and I do prefer the lighter hue of the 99 pair

Flight is on the tongue.
nerd.gif

mad.gif

Flight is on the tongue.
nerd.gif

These are looking nice... love the speckles. Anyone know any other shoes with speckles on them? I'm a fan of it.. I know the KD IV 'Nerf' had, which i really really liked, but they didnt drop in Canada and I'm not down to pay $800+.. Thanks

These are looking nice... love the speckles. Anyone know any other shoes with speckles on them? I'm a fan of it.. I know the KD IV 'Nerf' had, which i really really liked, but they didnt drop in Canada and I'm not down to pay $800+.. Thanks

Originally Posted by B0R0UGH

You must not get a chance to see many sneakers huh 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Oreo VI's...a very underrated release from last year (edit: from 2010, forgot it's 2012
laugh.gif
)imo

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Oreo VI's...a very underrated release from last year (edit: from 2010, forgot it's 2012
laugh.gif
)imo

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

eyes.gif
Nope, not really I keep busy.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

eyes.gif
Nope, not really I keep busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom