Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by flaco425

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

my man! thanx yo!

yeah, those are ridiculous. 
pimp.gif

that's exactly what i've been planning to do, scoop up some DS 99 pairs and sole swap 'em with these new retros coming out.

having the cake and eating it too.
pimp.gif
Why not swap with a dub zero? I doubt these 2012 IV's will be that bad. Theres a few other nikes with the same outsole you could waste.

The color used on the dub zero was a darker cement like these samples.  It would look stupid using those midsoles and would not match, not to mention that the air units are red, if Im not mistaken.

^^^ These actually give me hope for the men's sizes. The two major problem area (the speckles and the sole) seem to be fixed.

^^^ These actually give me hope for the men's sizes. The two major problem area (the speckles and the sole) seem to be fixed.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

^^so many things wrong on that, luckily toddlers don't care, but yeeeshh....
they actually line up to the 2006 IVs as far as the leather wings and back tab go. the kids versions have had that for a few years now.

then mens version will probably have the plastic heel tab and wings. theyre definitely on track to being a faithful retro so far. and i'm personally willing to settle since most 99 IVs cant be worn anymore.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

^^so many things wrong on that, luckily toddlers don't care, but yeeeshh....
they actually line up to the 2006 IVs as far as the leather wings and back tab go. the kids versions have had that for a few years now.

then mens version will probably have the plastic heel tab and wings. theyre definitely on track to being a faithful retro so far. and i'm personally willing to settle since most 99 IVs cant be worn anymore.

About those, GS AJ 4:
The good: correct colorblocking and correct light grey with black speckles.

The bad: the wings and heel tab are leather???

About those, GS AJ 4:
The good: correct colorblocking and correct light grey with black speckles.

The bad: the wings and heel tab are leather???

^this is why you shouldnt worry about the leather wings and back tab. the Military IVs and Fire Reds were like that, but were plastic on mens sizes

AAV4.jpg

%24(KGrHqMOKoYE5lEHi4dUBOf+TBsnPg~~60_12.JPG

%24(KGrHqN,!lEE5KmMVCNkBOc6niMr8Q~~60_12.JPG

^this is why you shouldnt worry about the leather wings and back tab. the Military IVs and Fire Reds were like that, but were plastic on mens sizes

AAV4.jpg

%24(KGrHqMOKoYE5lEHi4dUBOf+TBsnPg~~60_12.JPG

%24(KGrHqN,!lEE5KmMVCNkBOc6niMr8Q~~60_12.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom