Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so no one that has a pair or taking pics of a pair can confirm or deny if the midsole is dyed??
can any of you also share with the others of us wondering if the leather is the same as the mars or military iv's?
normally a bunch of people would be responding to these questions. seems like no one really has a pair yet.
either they just checked them out briefly or a buddy of theirs has a pair.
tanks fer nuffin.

so no one that has a pair or taking pics of a pair can confirm or deny if the midsole is dyed??
can any of you also share with the others of us wondering if the leather is the same as the mars or military iv's?
normally a bunch of people would be responding to these questions. seems like no one really has a pair yet.
tanks fer nuffin.

tanks fer nuffin.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

tanks fer nuffin.
ANSWER THE MAN 
mad.gif
!!! Even though I'm coppin x2 no matter what. 

tanks fer nuffin.
ANSWER THE MAN 
mad.gif
!!! Even though I'm coppin x2 no matter what. 

Since the whole Concord fiasco, I think people are more cautious when buying shoes early now.

Frankly, these are not worth over the Early asking price. There will be plenty/enough to go around, just like the Chicago X's.

If you beat resellers to the front of the line, there's no reason why you shouldn't have a pair on release day.

Since the whole Concord fiasco, I think people are more cautious when buying shoes early now.

Frankly, these are not worth over the Early asking price. There will be plenty/enough to go around, just like the Chicago X's.

If you beat resellers to the front of the line, there's no reason why you shouldn't have a pair on release day.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

agree. Just do the extra work and wake up early. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

agree. Just do the extra work and wake up early. 

The page turns......all the people that complain and said they wouldn't get a pair will eventually get one like the rest of the shoes. Next time lets keep a list of the whiners. LMAO. JK..JK..Anyways. Anyways cant wait for these...2 more weeks.

The page turns......all the people that complain and said they wouldn't get a pair will eventually get one like the rest of the shoes. Next time lets keep a list of the whiners. LMAO. JK..JK..Anyways. Anyways cant wait for these...2 more weeks.

if I can't get these online, I'll be fine and skip out...not going to camp. With Red Foams, Royal X's, LBJ Big Bangs, Swingman and Dunkmans coming out, I'll have plenty of other shoes to distract me.

if I can't get these online, I'll be fine and skip out...not going to camp. With Red Foams, Royal X's, LBJ Big Bangs, Swingman and Dunkmans coming out, I'll have plenty of other shoes to distract me.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

that flickr pic I originally posted me a believer for sure!

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

that flickr pic I originally posted me a believer for sure!

Originally Posted by Rocket

I can't see this getting too much crazier than the White Cement 3s last year. Which released around the same time. Hopefully I'm right.

i'm thinking more people have been waiting for these to release than there were for wc iii's.
you also have to factor in all the bastard children that were recently birthed by the concord wh0r3.
I agree. These shoes won't last past the first day.

Originally Posted by Rocket

I can't see this getting too much crazier than the White Cement 3s last year. Which released around the same time. Hopefully I'm right.

i'm thinking more people have been waiting for these to release than there were for wc iii's.
you also have to factor in all the bastard children that were recently birthed by the concord wh0r3.
I agree. These shoes won't last past the first day.

sorry that pic doesn't do it for me....passing....thanks for the money saved for other stuff...good luck and enjoy to whoever gets a pair

sorry that pic doesn't do it for me....passing....thanks for the money saved for other stuff...good luck and enjoy to whoever gets a pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom