Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^I just hope [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]all the midsole paint doesnt chip off after 5 wears[/color] like the cdp IV's did.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23 4eva

I'm glad I am down at school right by St. Louis. Way easier to get kicks down here than in Chicago. St. Louis isn't very big and there cornfields everywhere out of the city haha. Chicago is obviously the home of Michael Jordan so it's a whole new atmosphere.I should be able to cop these no problem and hopefully X2. Thank god
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 @ cornfields don't know about that but some releases are easier here because most people in STL are hype beasts. We also do not get the same quantities as cities like Chicago.

Originally Posted by jordan23 4eva

I'm glad I am down at school right by St. Louis. Way easier to get kicks down here than in Chicago. St. Louis isn't very big and there cornfields everywhere out of the city haha. Chicago is obviously the home of Michael Jordan so it's a whole new atmosphere.I should be able to cop these no problem and hopefully X2. Thank god
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 @ cornfields don't know about that but some releases are easier here because most people in STL are hype beasts. We also do not get the same quantities as cities like Chicago.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by NIKEfetish

Sup NT fams. I don't post much on here but I check the forums daily. Just had a question for those that might have their pairs already.

Just how do these fit? For some reason sizing issues have come about from JB. I picked up a pair of 2011 Jordan III's in a 10.5 which is my true size in older J's, Dunks, and the 2011 Concords but for some reason they felt like they were size 11. So I had to get a pair of size 10 and they fit perfect. Would I have to do the same. Thanks in advance.
They fit true to size bro, just a bit snug.
If you have a wide foot, you could go up half a size.

I have a narrow foot and these fit perfectly.
sorry this is the same question i had but im confused by the answer lol.  Is it true to size now a days or true to size back in the day.

I am an 11 in cool grey 3s and fire red 5s
But a 10.5 in black and white cement 3s released recently.  So do they fit like normal jordans these days which for me is half a size down from 4 years ago or no?  Sorry just want to get it right.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by NIKEfetish

Sup NT fams. I don't post much on here but I check the forums daily. Just had a question for those that might have their pairs already.

Just how do these fit? For some reason sizing issues have come about from JB. I picked up a pair of 2011 Jordan III's in a 10.5 which is my true size in older J's, Dunks, and the 2011 Concords but for some reason they felt like they were size 11. So I had to get a pair of size 10 and they fit perfect. Would I have to do the same. Thanks in advance.
They fit true to size bro, just a bit snug.
If you have a wide foot, you could go up half a size.

I have a narrow foot and these fit perfectly.
sorry this is the same question i had but im confused by the answer lol.  Is it true to size now a days or true to size back in the day.

I am an 11 in cool grey 3s and fire red 5s
But a 10.5 in black and white cement 3s released recently.  So do they fit like normal jordans these days which for me is half a size down from 4 years ago or no?  Sorry just want to get it right.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

6450739395_fb90115c7e_o.jpg
Gorgeous! Only thing that's missing are my feet in these! thanks for my new screen saver! I usually try not to wear recent releases when they come but I'm going in the store with sandals on and coming out with these! would be nice if I could get my hands on 3 pairs for retail...will be happy with two. this picture is to d@mn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gorgeous! Only thing that's missing are my feet in these! thanks for my new screen saver! I usually try not to wear recent releases when they come but I'm going in the store with sandals on and coming out with these! would be nice if I could get my hands on 3 pairs for retail...will be happy with two. this picture is to d@mn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am trying to be responsible by copping one at retail. But since Dec, I've made having 2 pair a priority. This is until this morning. Now I feel like copping 3 pairs...damn I love this sneaker. I have the funds to cop 3, but I'm 31, so I really don't wear my sneakers often. Taking on the grown man look now-a-days. The only sneaker I have doubles of is the Black/Infrared 6's-my favorite J of all time. What to do???

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am trying to be responsible by copping one at retail. But since Dec, I've made having 2 pair a priority. This is until this morning. Now I feel like copping 3 pairs...damn I love this sneaker. I have the funds to cop 3, but I'm 31, so I really don't wear my sneakers often. Taking on the grown man look now-a-days. The only sneaker I have doubles of is the Black/Infrared 6's-my favorite J of all time. What to do???

To the cats that already have these, do the heel tabs cut your legs like previous Jordan 4 releases? Has the paint chipping issue been fixed? thanks in advance for your help.

To the cats that already have these, do the heel tabs cut your legs like previous Jordan 4 releases? Has the paint chipping issue been fixed? thanks in advance for your help.

Originally Posted by dharv

i say you pick up 3 pairs.
better to resell for retail than regret.
pm me your email address. got an inquiry.

Originally Posted by dharv

i say you pick up 3 pairs.
better to resell for retail than regret.
pm me your email address. got an inquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom