Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by henz0

Saw em in person today.. The grey is definitely off
sick.gif
, makes them look like the variants
If you mean the grey is off compared to the 99s, then that's fine with me just as long as they're closer to the OGs. The grey on the 99s seem too light anyway IMO.

Originally Posted by henz0

Saw em in person today.. The grey is definitely off
sick.gif
, makes them look like the variants
If you mean the grey is off compared to the 99s, then that's fine with me just as long as they're closer to the OGs. The grey on the 99s seem too light anyway IMO.

Originally Posted by Tang

If they get them early I'll help you out if you help me with some concords for a decent price lol

Where u located???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What makes you think I'd be able to help you get concords??? I wish I could help myself
roll.gif

It was damn near impossible just getting my pair, fun chase nonetheless but hard as hell
laugh.gif

If they get them early I'll help you out if you help me with some concords for a decent price lol

Where u located???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What makes you think I'd be able to help you get concords??? I wish I could help myself
roll.gif

It was damn near impossible just getting my pair, fun chase nonetheless but hard as hell
laugh.gif

Where u located???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

are you this excited for the shoes or trying to reach 300 posts?? Every other reply is yours..

Neither, why would I need 300 posts??? And every other reply is mine cause somebody finds the need to call out my posts.
You joining the bandwagon definitely adds on to that misconception.

Thanks!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom