Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

My interest in these is growing...I think might need these to complement my Cool Grey 4's....
wish the paint on the cool grey iv's didn't chip so fast.
otherwise, i would've bought a lifetime's worth of multiples instead of one lonely pair.
Originally Posted by gueser

yea i think i might end up gettin these... but the J's & Skinny Jeans trend is just wack to me, anyone else think so...
just j's with skinny jeans?
i think the skinny jeans trend, period, is ridiculous.
kids are walking around looking like a bunch of metrosexual urban cowboys.
and i thought punks wore tight jeans back in the day.
sid vicious looks like he's wearing loose fit compared to some of the hip hop fashionistas out there.
2yocnmt2egnocomo.jpg

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

My interest in these is growing...I think might need these to complement my Cool Grey 4's....
wish the paint on the cool grey iv's didn't chip so fast.
otherwise, i would've bought a lifetime's worth of multiples instead of one lonely pair.

yea i think i might end up gettin these... but the J's & Skinny Jeans trend is just wack to me, anyone else think so...
sid vicious looks like he's wearing loose fit compared to some of the hip hop fashionistas out there.
2yocnmt2egnocomo.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by PRIME

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR. JORDAN BRAND IS PULLING OUT THEIR FLAMES IN FEBRUARY. NOTHING ELSE I'VE SEEN ON THE RELEASE CALENDAR WILL EVEN COME CLOSE. NOT EVEN COLUMBIAS. 

[HUMAN TORCH] FLAME ON [/HUMAN TORCH]

Nah man, Olympic 6's, Playoff 12's, AND the possibility of black cement 4's and bred 11's around Christmas?
BLACK CEMENTS ARE A RUMOR, SO I'M NOT INCLUDING THEM. STILL PREFER WHITE CEMENTS OVER BLACK CEMENTS ANYWAY. BRED 11 IS A COOKED UP RUMOR AS WELL, I'M ALMOST CERTAIN COLUMBIA 11'S WILL RELEASE.

JB i just warming up the oven with these. 

Remember last year they opened up the year strong with white cement 3's and then ended it with the black cements and concords. It was all looking crazy with the first releases until we got to the end of the year

I'll co-sign those edits by memph. And
laugh.gif
at "started the year strong with the white cements" weren't those things sitting in NY up into april/may? Anyway, for me, this trumps anything that JB will release next year. So IMO, these are the release of the year from JB.

Originally Posted by PRIME

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR. JORDAN BRAND IS PULLING OUT THEIR FLAMES IN FEBRUARY. NOTHING ELSE I'VE SEEN ON THE RELEASE CALENDAR WILL EVEN COME CLOSE. NOT EVEN COLUMBIAS. 

[HUMAN TORCH] FLAME ON [/HUMAN TORCH]

Nah man, Olympic 6's, Playoff 12's, AND the possibility of black cement 4's and bred 11's around Christmas?
BLACK CEMENTS ARE A RUMOR, SO I'M NOT INCLUDING THEM. STILL PREFER WHITE CEMENTS OVER BLACK CEMENTS ANYWAY. BRED 11 IS A COOKED UP RUMOR AS WELL, I'M ALMOST CERTAIN COLUMBIA 11'S WILL RELEASE.

JB i just warming up the oven with these. 

Remember last year they opened up the year strong with white cement 3's and then ended it with the black cements and concords. It was all looking crazy with the first releases until we got to the end of the year

I'll co-sign those edits by memph. And
laugh.gif
at "started the year strong with the white cements" weren't those things sitting in NY up into april/may? Anyway, for me, this trumps anything that JB will release next year. So IMO, these are the release of the year from JB.

freezyfreeky wrote:

2yocnmt2egnocomo.jpg

both these men are correct

the sex pistol's where the only men allowed for this trend 

they where junkies and skinny and that was there look 

real dirty  

skinny jeans and jays 

back in the 1990's when most of the classic jordan's where releases 

if you rocked woman's jeans with nikes  and you aint a chick you would get a bottle thrown at you 

any guys wearing skinny jeans in the 1990's believe me where not into basketball shoes 

freezyfreeky wrote:

2yocnmt2egnocomo.jpg

real dirty  

skinny jeans and jays 

if you rocked woman's jeans with nikes  and you aint a chick you would get a bottle thrown at you 

any guys wearing skinny jeans in the 1990's believe me where not into basketball shoes 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

2yocnmt2egnocomo.jpg

real dirty  

skinny jeans and jays 

laugh.gif
 you would get called Urkel...yeah, times have changed 

2yocnmt2egnocomo.jpg

real dirty  

skinny jeans and jays 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

freezyfreeky wrote:just j's with skinny jeans?
2yocnmt2egnocomo.jpg

real dirty  

skinny jeans and jays 

laugh.gif

word your right 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

freezyfreeky wrote:just j's with skinny jeans?
2yocnmt2egnocomo.jpg

real dirty  

skinny jeans and jays 

laugh.gif

word your right 

after looking at that pic again, i'm actually more interested in knowing what the hell eli manning is doing with the sex pistols circa 1976.
if eli manning has a time machine there's no way the giants are losing the superbowl.
imagescakfg3er.jpg

after looking at that pic again, i'm actually more interested in knowing what the hell eli manning is doing with the sex pistols circa 1976.
if eli manning has a time machine there's no way the giants are losing the superbowl.
imagescakfg3er.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom