Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by SounDWav3

Question for those who are familiar with Finishline:
If I purchase the IV's at midnight using a giftcard plus CC to cover the difference, and they haven't confirmed the order (typical FNL fiasco), will I still be able to use the giftcard the next day for the morning release? Or will the giftcard not work as it is currently tied to an order in limbo? Thanks!

If you really want these, please avoid Finishline.com at all costs.

Thanks, and I will keep this in mind for future releases, but I am forced to go with FNL because of the giftcard. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by SounDWav3

Question for those who are familiar with Finishline:
If I purchase the IV's at midnight using a giftcard plus CC to cover the difference, and they haven't confirmed the order (typical FNL fiasco), will I still be able to use the giftcard the next day for the morning release? Or will the giftcard not work as it is currently tied to an order in limbo? Thanks!

If you really want these, please avoid Finishline.com at all costs.

Thanks, and I will keep this in mind for future releases, but I am forced to go with FNL because of the giftcard. 
ohwell.gif

fitting will vary depending on the person and their feet. Cant really rely on how they fit on another persons foot.

fitting will vary depending on the person and their feet. Cant really rely on how they fit on another persons foot.

I hate to ask this again but this will be my first purchase on release day for a retro Jordan. Which websites should we go to order? I heard eastbay and niketown.com are good and the dude said finishline is bad on release day. Any other tips? Let's help each other out to get the pairs we want!

I hate to ask this again but this will be my first purchase on release day for a retro Jordan. Which websites should we go to order? I heard eastbay and niketown.com are good and the dude said finishline is bad on release day. Any other tips? Let's help each other out to get the pairs we want!

Originally Posted by af1 1982

One tip is not to ask for tips because people are greedy and don't help out till their pairs are secured.
Follow nike and eastbay on twitter and wait for link, unless they post a direct link.

GL

Originally Posted by af1 1982

One tip is not to ask for tips because people are greedy and don't help out till their pairs are secured.
Follow nike and eastbay on twitter and wait for link, unless they post a direct link.

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom