Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Originally Posted by Rod301

Yall Dudes Complain Alot... Yes Those Specs Are Garbage... But You Have To Understand The Glory Days Are Over... Its Either Take What You Can Get, Pay Higher Prices For Older Pairs Or Jus Remain Salty And Have Nothing At All...
Blah blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah.

Yeah, I'm mad.
You all sound the same in every thread. For a bunch of dude who "aren't copping because JB is garbage now", you guys still buy the damn shoes. Whats the point in even checking for them anymore? 

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Originally Posted by Rod301

Yall Dudes Complain Alot... Yes Those Specs Are Garbage... But You Have To Understand The Glory Days Are Over... Its Either Take What You Can Get, Pay Higher Prices For Older Pairs Or Jus Remain Salty And Have Nothing At All...
Blah blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah.

Yeah, I'm mad.
You all sound the same in every thread. For a bunch of dude who "aren't copping because JB is garbage now", you guys still buy the damn shoes. Whats the point in even checking for them anymore? 

JB also changed colors on the AJ 13 midnight navys into french blues or the AJ 9 white/dark powder blues to white/ columbia blues.

JB also changed colors on the AJ 13 midnight navys into french blues or the AJ 9 white/dark powder blues to white/ columbia blues.

Once marqueesole comes out with pics people are going to be saying how great these are.

some people just love complaining

Once marqueesole comes out with pics people are going to be saying how great these are.

some people just love complaining

The only way I see a majority of these comments and opinions changing regardless of who posts the pics is if the final product gets a makeover that makes this 2012 retro more closely resemble the 99 retro or OG; which I'm 99% sure it will (certainty based on a very reliable source).

There is still a lot of time.

The only way I see a majority of these comments and opinions changing regardless of who posts the pics is if the final product gets a makeover that makes this 2012 retro more closely resemble the 99 retro or OG; which I'm 99% sure it will (certainty based on a very reliable source).

There is still a lot of time.

Man, it really is incredible how much complaining people are willing to do off of a poorly lit picture of a sample.

Man, it really is incredible how much complaining people are willing to do off of a poorly lit picture of a sample.

Didn't a dude in another thread pretty much CONFIRM that the Cement IVs will release as they were originally?

Didn't a dude in another thread pretty much CONFIRM that the Cement IVs will release as they were originally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom