Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just noticed while watching griswald christmas vacation that the part where rusty is laying on couch when the doorbell rings, he is wearing OG Jordan 4 cements, anyone else notice this????

just noticed while watching griswald christmas vacation that the part where rusty is laying on couch when the doorbell rings, he is wearing OG Jordan 4 cements, anyone else notice this????

Originally Posted by michael0360

air-jordan-force-fusion-4-white-cement-military-blue-3.jpg

wow jb was too lazy to re-do the color so they gave us the color and speckles straight off the fusion joints
alien.gif

so using a certain color is being lazy?? i hope ur not trying to infer that they have these fusions from 3-4 years ago and are using the wings from those...its not about laziness. thats like saying every other slight color variation is lazy. if u followed this thread from the jump u would have learned that the 99 cements were in fact the "off color". just as were the 2000 infrareds. At least the fusions have a black sock liner like the OG's...maybe they werent lazy afterall...smh 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by michael0360

air-jordan-force-fusion-4-white-cement-military-blue-3.jpg

wow jb was too lazy to re-do the color so they gave us the color and speckles straight off the fusion joints
alien.gif

so using a certain color is being lazy?? i hope ur not trying to infer that they have these fusions from 3-4 years ago and are using the wings from those...its not about laziness. thats like saying every other slight color variation is lazy. if u followed this thread from the jump u would have learned that the 99 cements were in fact the "off color". just as were the 2000 infrareds. At least the fusions have a black sock liner like the OG's...maybe they werent lazy afterall...smh 
smile.gif

Did any one order from Slamdunk? I'm interested to kno if they shipped promptly or they are clowning around

Did any one order from Slamdunk? I'm interested to kno if they shipped promptly or they are clowning around

the more pics I see of the "Tech Grey" the less I'm liking this shoe. They just look off...or cheap/fake. Maybe I'm so use to seeing these with the lighter shade of grey that I'm completely bias, but these aren't growing on me.
Ultimately it'll come down to the leather quality for me. Definitely not gonna drop $160+ for a poorly executed retro that doesn't warrant that price tag. For those taking names, write me down
tongue.gif

the more pics I see of the "Tech Grey" the less I'm liking this shoe. They just look off...or cheap/fake. Maybe I'm so use to seeing these with the lighter shade of grey that I'm completely bias, but these aren't growing on me.
Ultimately it'll come down to the leather quality for me. Definitely not gonna drop $160+ for a poorly executed retro that doesn't warrant that price tag. For those taking names, write me down
tongue.gif

^^^ I agree man they do look cheap and fake although I would like to see them in person. Come on JB at least give us an upgrade on the leather @%%# I didn't wait this damn long for this
frown.gif

^^^ I agree man they do look cheap and fake although I would like to see them in person. Come on JB at least give us an upgrade on the leather @%%# I didn't wait this damn long for this
frown.gif

His daughter is adorable. :tongue:

But man, on a less fortunate note... the fact that JB released the fusions with the
exact hues/tones is just disheartening.

Definitely devaluated the IV line somthing tumtamble. Good job JB>

His daughter is adorable. :tongue:

But man, on a less fortunate note... the fact that JB released the fusions with the
exact hues/tones is just disheartening.

Definitely devaluated the IV line somthing tumtamble. Good job JB>

tech grey is way too dark.... not copping I've learned my lesson,  i know Jordan brand will release the cement color way 2-8 months after these release. They are just milking us for our money at this point.

i prefer the lighter grey because the splatter stands out more. i don't care if it's not "cement" grey, at least give us a lighter shade.
img7255i.jpg

(not my pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom