Air Jordan IV "UNC" PE

i'm a huge fan of the carolina argyle print, BUT...i think they used too much of it on this shoe. keep it to the trim or the heel tab. both just looks cheap, as others have said. however, if these were available for retail or near it, i'm not gonna lie; i would cop!

The argyle just murks the shoe. I think a white base with university blue accents would be just fine. It's not that hard to pull off imo

I'm a huge UNC fan so I really like these. I can see his people wouldn't like the argyle though. However like someone else said, that argyle is a huge part of UNC's jersey's and have been for as long as I can remember (I'm only 30).

I wouldn't wear them but if I was on the team I would love these!

:nthat:

The argyle isn't the problem, it's the amount.

Also the tongue should be reversed, the tarheel should be on the inside of the tongue, and NC on the tongue.

Hardcore Heels fan, but i cant mess with those. UNC PEs work best when theyre kept simple. too much going on here.

IV's are my favorite, I'd love to own these ones and the black oregon joints.... but that'll probably never happen with these ridiculous eBay prices I see em for :smh:

Damn.

I'm guess I'm the only one who thinks they butchered these. The argyle looks pretty turrrrible.

at first glance i thought these were dope but im not feeling the cardigan print but everything else looks official

Back
Top Bottom