Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

I think these will be gone pretty quickly and as
@AirRaab
 so eloquently put it the $250 won't stop too many people.

It won't stop many but in certain areas, people don't flock to spend money on Js like that. I stay in the Atl and its nothing. Shoes usually sell out that day if not the next day. Where I'm from in Miss, hell it may still be available after a week or two. The Gift of Flight pack in a sz 8.5 is still sitting in one of the stores. Differ strokes for differ areas

That $250 isn't scaring anyone away, Not any real Sneaker Buyers

Kids Drop $350-2k on sneakers....without losing sleep!

If you think $250 is gonna Deterr anyone from not buying these, your sadly mistaken!

$250 ain't shhhhhhhh
especially when kids got their mommy and daddy's credit cards

It won't stop many but in certain areas, people don't flock to spend money on Js like that. I stay in the Atl and its nothing. Shoes usually sell out that day if not the next day. Where I'm from in Miss, hell it may still be available after a week or two. The Gift of Flight pack in a sz 8.5 is still sitting in one of the stores. Differ strokes for differ areas
I should have said in the heavier populated areas and online. 

Trying my luck this weekend. Surprisingly I was able to cop the Teal 4s off Nike at the time of the drop. So im going in again. No ATC. Nothin'. haha 
smokin.gif

I Believe in you Nike.

Last edited:
just got the call from the only place that I entered raffle for....just be patient, dudes :nthat:

No call here either. Don't they usually call Friday afternoon ? 

Last edited:
Depends on the store... some like to call early, some like to call just before the release. The ones in my area usually call Thursday/Friday
Yea it isn't looking too promising, might have to camp outside my local FTL for that fcfs. 

Looks like i'll be hoping on the online success for these. Rain forecasted on my Saturday so really hoping I don't have to line up.

Back
Top Bottom