Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

How do i block somebody so they cannot send me PMs? Somebody in this thread is riding my nuts hard and chain-PMing me.
Sorry man.
embarassed.gif

How do i block somebody so they cannot send me PMs? Somebody in this thread is riding my nuts hard and chain-PMing me.
I think you can go to their profile and block them there or you can report the pm's to the mods
I already did the block thing from the persons profile. but that just makes it so their PMs have a white box. they can still send me PMs, and it will still keep notifying me I have a PM. I am PMing other legit people, so its annoying to have to see its a PM from this troll everytime.

and i mustve reported like 10+ PMs already, dude is still PMing me.

Last edited:

i seen somebody post their 4s with a laser image of a shoe. that was pretty cool
That would be dope to see. Please post it if you find that image again.

Its ok. Its not your fault little kids sneak onto the internet when their mommas at church.
Dude, just stop please. He's going to come back with trolling lol.

Last edited:

i seen somebody post their 4s with a laser image of a shoe. that was pretty cool
That would be dope to see. Please post it if you find that image again.

Its ok. Its not your fault little kids sneak onto the internet when their mommas at church.
Dude, just stop please. He's going to come back with trolling lol.
hes freaking chain-PMing me and harrassing me with all types of childish nonsense. i would be wrong to dig up his IP, do a reverse, and post his info tho right?

Last edited:
People keep saying GR because of the "relative" ease of acquiring. These were a limited QS release as slated. Which is why the release date was never really confirmed until roughly 2 weeks prior. These didn't sell out in 5 min because of the price coupled with a barrage of shoe drops days and weeks ahead. Even the gold foams dropped a day before. The average person ain't dropping $600 on 2 pair of shoes in 24 hours. A few would.....but not many

Saw a size 12 on display at the Waterbury eblens. They are made well, but they definitely aren't for me.

hes freaking chain-PMing me and harrassing me with all types of childish nonsense. i would be wrong to dig up his IP and post his phone number tho right?
I wish NT had a strike rule. If a member received a certain amount of strikes against them from other members, that member would be suspended until a MOD can determine the situation and rule to ban or suspend that member for X amount of time.

hes freaking chain-PMing me and harrassing me with all types of childish nonsense. i would be wrong to dig up his IP and post his phone number tho right?
I wish NT had a strike rule. If a member received a certain amount of strikes against them from other members, that member would be suspended until a MOD can determine the situation and rule to ban or suspend that member for X amount of time.
I just want this dude to shut up and leave me alone with his kiddy garbage. i wish NT had a thing where if you blocked somebody and they tried to send you a PM, they get told they are blocked and the PM doesnt go through.

I cant even ignore this guy. Normal people go away when ignored. This guy will chain-PM one right after the other if I do not respond. This is getting annoying.

Last edited:
Cool story. I wouldn't want to be in your position since I'm sure I'd be blackballed at that location in the future.

If I were as nitpicky as you are then Id be sure to super inspect my stuff before putting money out.
When buy shoes at the store.. I LG before I C..... if theres no LC i request another pair of the same size..

My XX's have jordans face on the eleft size some what.. i hope i get a face on my 4's..

Kinda looks like Chick rockin them LZR IVs with them Stoned wash Skinny's. Not hatin just sayin. Nice J's A!

Back
Top Bottom