Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Yellowing can be fixed/removed if you know what you are doing.
I clean shoes to chill out and relax.
Sounds weird I know, but I find it therapeutic.

Not at all on a sunny day nice breeze blowing, it's a good way to kill time and clear the mind

I agree. I usually do mine later at night like after 10pm or so when it's just me awake. Can think freely without interruption or put on some tunes. Concentrate in the shoes but at the same time extra relaxed it's like a no worries for the time being type of thing. Basically in my own world

i like these more than i thought by the pics but ppl are crazy, not letting em go would be a suicide ahahah

That extra $50 is making people second guess their purchase....LOL 

But if they were limited, but of the same quality, the extra $50 would be worth it.....:lol:

To be honest.... That $60 does make me feel some kind of way. $190 sounds better than $250.

I don't Love the color but I love the soles.

If they were limited then I'd be more inclined to keep them because I know the pain of rebuying them if I later get a change of heart.

Knowing they are somewhat readily available and don't sell for much over for retail.... That affects me feeling better about returning them so that I can buy them at a better time for me.

As you know, I've gone ham lately.

Just got mine and as always check your pair. I had to go thru 2 pairs to get find my perfect pair lol! JB QC as always sucks. U figure at $250 it will be flawless LOL! My teal 4's where perfect with first box as well as my cousins :smokin other tham that happy :nerd:

Picked up one of my raffle pairs earlier, on my left shoe the midsole has a paint chip not too major...and the net on the right shoe had some glue stuck to it :smh: , I was already home by time I noticed maybe I'll go exchange them for another pair I won maybe not

So I bought two pairs of these in NYC about a month ago during all star weekend. Sold them both with the expectation that I'd be able to get them on release day for retail and save money by not having to pay sales tax.

My guy will always hold me a pair but I usually "check in" on Sunday to let him know if I'm copping or not the next Saturday. I was out of town last weekend and I told himself should be ok getting a pair on my own.

Entered like 7 raffles but only won 1 which was fine cuz I only need a pair for me. I'm glad it all worked out. I was getting nervous for a minute. That anxiety that some of you guys go through every week waiting on that phone call is no Bueno. Prolly woulda killed me by now.

Wassup with all this buyer's remorse?? It was said many weeks ago that these were $250, not $190...why yall actin brand new?

Or is it since the resell value isn't throughthe roof, yall don't want them anymore?

I swear, the end of this decade's sneaker craze is near and I can't be happier.

I ended up buying three pairs. No regrets here. This release wasn't super limited but they were more limited than the Oreos and Columbias. When these are all sold out online and in store, you won't be able to find a pair for anything less than $325, believe that lol.

Copped off SNKRS app for $214. You guys should know that promo codes can be saved to your cart under your account. I added a shirt and 20% promo code under my account last night on my computer, went to work this morning and checked out on the app. The app uses the code for the shoes and doesn't purchase the shirt.

Hope this helps someone.

Last edited:
I was checking out the NikeDestory tweets he gave a link to how many pairs stores had

If I'm reading it right
Code:
TOTAL: 1569 pairs for Nike Stores
But I think it was way more than that

Last edited:
Nike got resellers hurting .. Good good! 200 plus for a shoe is a profit of 20.00 doesn't make worth while lol. So rellessers better stic with yeezy and collabs from now and on limited Jordan's and nikes will no longer fetch double retail price..

Wassup with all this buyer's remorse?? It was said many weeks ago that these were $250, not $190...why yall actin brand new?

Or is it since the resell value isn't throughthe roof, yall don't want them anymore?

I swear, the end of this decade's sneaker craze is near and I can't be happier.

It's because a lot of people want exclusive and they are willing to pay the extra for it. When they get thru and find out that they aren't the only ones.... The remorse begins to creep in and then the second guessing.

Nike got resellers hurting .. Good good! 200 plus for a shoe is a profit of 20.00 doesn't make worth while lol. So rellessers better stic with yeezy and collabs from now and on limited Jordan's and nikes will no longer fetch double retail price..

Pretty dumb point of view.
Nike has CONSUMERS hurting with these price points.

A lot of people are so worried about what resellers are doing instead of worrying about what they are actually paying.

Last edited:

A lot of people are so worried about what resellers are doing instead of worrying about what they are actually paying.

The shoes are still selling out ... May not first day sell out but they are still selling out . Y'all need to get over the 160 and under price point is not coming back bra. And for the record I love this shoe. Just can afford it for 250.00 but I'm glad every one great wanted got a pair. Plus if they were 160.00 they would sold out and most would on here crying over not getting a pair .

Last edited:
It's because a lot of people want exclusive and they are willing to pay the extra for it. When they get thru and find out that they aren't the only ones.... The remorse begins to creep in and then the second guessing.
QFT

Last edited:

The shoes are still selling out ... May not first day sell out but they are still selling out . Y'all need to get over the 160 and under price point is not coming back bra.

You must not be reading into the posts. A lot of people truly can't afford these releases anymore.
You have that baller mentality I guess.

I just got back from the new SP opening . I thought they had 11's and would have gotten a 4th pair of those. Instead I didn't get anything. I am very satisfied with my will power today. LOL

You must not be reading into the posts. A lot of people truly can't afford these releases anymore.

What are you talking about they priced me out a long time ago lol. I bought 1 pair of shoes this year.. But you have take the good with the bad high price every one eats low price they sell out and every one is crying

What are you talking about they priced me out a long time ago lol. I bought 1 pair of shoes this year.. But you have take the good with the bad high price every one eats low price they sell out and every one is crying

We are paying reseller prices right now bruh.... It's a loss either way.

Back
Top Bottom