Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Need to see these in person before I make a decision about them. That ice sole is something else tho.

Gt an 11.5 in my cart... 250 with yellowing tongue yellowing sole paint crack lurking in the corner..... I might reconsider.... Hope i dont regret passimg

just got that cash back added 
grin.gif
clutch 
nthat.gif

Hi i have a 10,5 in my cart but can't checkout cause i am from France and does not have a address, anybody need it?

I don't know about shipping codes but you can definitely add discount codes to SNKRS orders by calling nike.
I just called Nike and NO you can not add the shipping code (over the phone) to a SNKRS app purchase.  I tried to with the Laser 4s, the woman attempted and then said she can't do it.  She also mentioned that a few people have already called trying to do the same.  They are aware the promo code feature needs to be added to the app.  

easy cop after they fix the glitch on footlocker , eastbay , champs , footaction

i removed it from the cart multiple times and readd  it again 

just try again if you want them

I just called Nike and NO you can not add the shipping code (over the phone) to a SNKRS app purchase.  I tried to with the Laser 4s, the woman attempted and then said she can't do it.  She also mentioned that a few people have already called trying to do the same.  They are aware the promo code feature needs to be added to the app.  
THey won't do it, SNKRS app is for one click purchase. no typing!

FNL would not let me go thur - Session Timed out everytime i went to complete Order!!!

But I Carted on Snkrs App for the 1st time! Woohooo!

Sucks you can't type any codes in on the APP
bro this was my story EXACTLY. I only tried snkrs for 3 other releases and struck on all of them. Smh and FNL always comes through for me! MAybe it was because I was trying to checkout with PayPal Credit?? Anybody else tried checking out that way??

bro this was my story EXACTLY. I only tried snkrs for 3 other releases and struck on all of them. Smh and FNL always comes through for me! MAybe it was because I was trying to checkout with PayPal Credit?? Anybody else tried checking out that way??
You struck out 3 times on SNKRS?  Damn you have some really bad luck

Need to see these in person before I make a decision about them. That ice sole is something else tho.
I had second thoughts about them, but when someone on here said to let them yellow and it'll match the laser print and now I'm intrigued.

How do you guys share a pair on NDC? Like what's the process for someone to give me a pair they have in cart if any?

How do you guys share a pair on NDC? Like what's the process for someone to give me a pair they have in cart if any?
you have to give them your nike username and password.  They sign in for you and then they sign out.  You sign in and the pair is in your cart

got carted jacked on Footlocker lol. 

this is such a "meh" shoe. nothing special about it. and that price tag is a joke.

these are a flop and won't resell for more than 300. the shoe is ugly and they aren't limited.

If you think these are so ugly then why are you trying to cop them?
No need to keep posting that you don't like these, we get it. Maybe it's time to move along to another thread.

got order confirmation email from eastbay, am I safe? or do I need that shipping confirmation to feel safe?

Cash back with Who?

EBATES?

where did you buy online?

Reason I ask cuz Most retailers don't give Cash back on Jordans thur Ebates
I kinda hope he doesn't share it lol, watch it get ruined like ebates. next thing you know, sneaker twitter is posting referral links every saturday.

Used swoosh on my phone to order, but was late. Got the splash message, but my pastor called. I was sick so I opened a new tab after a few more minutes of the splash screen. Butter. Crazy tho I still had the splash on my other tab although I placed the order. 160 shipped... Lovely

Back
Top Bottom