Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

^^^ Any infrared vi's at the pop up?
for sale, they had the entire pearl all star collection,  all the Laser editions, 20's, 1's, 4's and dubzeros.  they had the Melo ones, but no sixes for sale.  they had the Don c on display with a Sold tag smh.  They also had the low jordan 1 bred.   My goal was to buy Laser 4's but when I saw the Gift of Flight I jumped on them. 

All in all it was a nice experience, like I said before, I was surprised that it was easy to get in.  And once inside it was not overly crowded.   They could have done a better job with selections, but then again my wallet is thankful.  I spent over $800 and I still want to buy a few more this weekend.  

Last edited:
Damn dude! Nice pickup. Im hating so hard right now..
Im not 100% satisfied with them.  The material seems like it will crease easy.  They are nice but not great.  I think they will be an easy cop for you guys when they release.   

Im not 100% satisfied with them.  The material seems like it will crease easy.  They are nice but not great.  I think they will be an easy cop for you guys when they release.   

I don't want to wait, that's my issue.... Flip em to me please >D haha.

I'm thankful that the All-star game is being played here in NYC. Nike and Jordan brand are doing events all over the city. Tomorrow i get to go to the pavilion, thats a Jordan brand event. I will get the chance to take the last shot and dunk in front of a dunk cam (and much, much more).. On Saturday I will play at terminal 23 ( jordan brand full court). They will provide me with footwear and uniform. This is a very exclusive event and I'm thankful for the opportunity. Although on the event summary it says, you will play against NYC best, has be a bit worried. But I will give it my all.

Today I went to the pop up store 166 Flatbush. I was very surprised that it was not hectic. No more than 25 people inside. My reservation was at 2pm, arrived at 1:45 and was 3rd person let it.

did u purchase the laser 4s? oopss.. didnt see pix.. disregard

Last edited:
I'm thankful that the All-star game is being played here in NYC. Nike and Jordan brand are doing events all over the city. Tomorrow i get to go to the pavilion, thats a Jordan brand event. I will get the chance to take the last shot and dunk in front of a dunk cam (and much, much more).. On Saturday I will play at terminal 23 ( jordan brand full court). They will provide me with footwear and uniform. This is a very exclusive event and I'm thankful for the opportunity. Although on the event summary it says, you will play against NYC best, has be a bit worried. But I will give it my all.

That's dope bro. Im no longer hating.. haha. That's something everyone on here would love to be involved in. Enjoy it bro

for sale, they had the entire pearl all star collection,  all the Laser editions, 20's, 1's, 4's and dubzeros.  they had the Melo ones, but no sixes for sale.  they had the Don c on display with a Sold tag smh.  They also had the low jordan 1 bred.   My goal was to buy Laser 4's but when I saw the Gift of Flight I jumped on them. 

All in all it was a nice experience, like I said before, I was surprised that it was easy to get in.  And once inside it was not overly crowded.   They could have done a better job with selections, but then again my wallet is thankful.  I spent over $800 and I still want to buy a few more this weekend.  
laser 4s available for sale or must i wait for sat morning?

laser 4s available for sale or must i wait for sat morning?
they were on sale that day and will be again today.  166 flatbush is open to the public today.  Go an check the out, you should get your pair.   They have tons.

just remember you have to give the uni and shoes back

just remember you have to give the uni and shoes back
Yes, I was not expecting to get free merchandise.  My excitement comes from playing ball at terminal 23.  I think they are going to let us play in the jordan 29 all star pearls.  I Just bought my first pair of 29's yesterday, so It would be great to give the 29's a test run and see how they perform on a nice court.  

Last edited:
agreed it's awesome, looks like my kid will have the chance to play at both courts this weekend is awesome, i should have prepped better, wound up with crap seats for the all star practice

I can't give anyone an update about 166 flatbush stock of the Laser 4's, but I can say yesterday's private opening to registered guest (like myself) did not generate a ton of people.  Many where just looking also.  One of the workers told me that they have plenty of laser 4's and every other Jordan that was available for sale.  If anyone lives In the tri-state and really wants them, I would go and check them out.  Chances are you will get a pair.  Just my opinion.  

how i wish i was back home in jersey. I would so make the trip for those 4s 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom