Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

By that time it be too late to cancel your NDC order.. You have to wait to get your shipment and ship it back or return it in store...
This information is correct!! For the toro 4s, I ordered from NDC and then went to my local mall and ended up getting a pair. I called NDC and attempted to cancel but the rep told me that you only have 30 mins from the time of the initial order to cancel it. The shoes will ship to you and it is up to you to return it to NDC at that point. My extra pair of my toros are still in my possession because I have been too lazy to drive to the post office and then stand in line for another 30 mins just to send back to NDC. LOL!! 
tired.gif

You still got NDC. U got this.
Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. I think my best bet would be NDC but for some odd reason i just want these in my hands tmr even though i probably wont wear them for awhile.

This information is correct!! For the toro 4s, I ordered from NDC and then went to my local mall and ended up getting a pair. I called NDC and attempted to cancel but the rep told me that you only have 30 mins from the time of the initial order to cancel it. The shoes will ship to you and it is up to you to return it to NDC at that point. My extra pair of my toros are still in my possession because I have been too lazy to drive to the post office and then stand in line for another 30 mins just to send back to NDC. LOL!! 
tired.gif
What! man they give you a return label for free which is usually UPS right? Schedule a pick up online youre at the computer anyway lol. You must not want you money back, or deep down planning on keeping them. And if you got to pay for your own return shipping hit me up and ill tell you how to ship it back priority for $6 make a label online and schedule for the post office to pick it up from you 

I've never understood what some here are going by with they say this shoe or that shoe will be an easy pick up.

I assume it's a good sign that Nike.com will have these instead of a TLO release?

I've given up trying to beat the machines and went back to the way it used to be and having to actually go to the store on release day when it's FCFS. Only downside is I feel like the old guy at the party with a bunch of college kids even though I just turned 30 last month. :smh: But it's cool, since I'm the old guy I can tell stories of what it was like to buy OG's back before everyone had a smart phone, tablet, or even a computer and that blows their minds followed by some blank stares because they really don't have a clue about the shoes other than everyone else wants them.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow who's going after a pair!

What time does nba store usually drop new releases and do they tweet a link or do you search for them
Hopefully these 4s drop on nbastore haven't got an answer if they r or not

What! man they give you a return label for free which is usually UPS right? Schedule a pick up online youre at the computer anyway lol. You must not want you money back, or deep down planning on keeping them. And if you got to pay for your own return shipping hit me up and ill tell you how to ship it back priority for $6 make a label online and schedule for the post office to pick it up from you 

I think I'm just indifferent. I didn't even look in the box yet to see if a return label was included. I'm not hurting for the money and don't mind either way if I end up keeping them as an extra pair! Plus at work we have a software release coming up where a new version of our software is being released to some of the DOTs soon so constant coding, testing to ensure no errors, etc. . Doing this time I sleep and breath work so all else not relevant gets put on the back burner until after the release.

What time does nba store usually drop new releases and do they tweet a link or do you search for them
Hopefully these 4s drop on nbastore haven't got an answer if they r or not
nba store tweets the link .. ive never tried searching. their stock is always super limited though they sell out pretty quick. 

so these are not TLO just like the fire reds...guessing its best to just search the style number on ndc rather than wait for them to tweet a link...anyone got any insight on this

Last edited:
for non-tlo releases, i just open up NDCs new releases page, sort men's, shoes, jordan.

I might normally just go to shoes and hit sort $$-$, but with all of the new soccer boots that might not be the way to go this time, haha.

green glows not releasing in singapore, wtf??? i think it's a GR , which run down to kids size. should be lot of amount.. Really disappoint 
mean.gif

Is there any chance someone can pm me the Jimmy jazz link please? I helped hook up a lot of nike talk people with toro information on tithe Monday after the release which resulted in numerous NT'ers getting Toro's at retail. Hope someone can return the favor.

Back
Top Bottom