Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

I'll be stopping by the mall on release day, if they're still around I may cop, if not no biggie :smokin

I've always said I'm gonna pass since they changed the toebox but they look alright on feet, chinos do not suit them but the black jeans they look nice...still pass though
after seeing these on feet theyre starting to change my mind a bit, these are pretty clean might have to see in person first before any decision is made

Really clean pair of shoes but you guys expect an immediate sellout? I think these will be gone with the quickness because its something new and the toro IVs were such a hit with consumers

Really clean pair of shoes but you guys expect an immediate sellout? I think these will be gone with the quickness because its something new and the toro IVs were such a hit with consumers

I say they sell out by the end f the day and some pairs still around n select stores if u hunt for them. I think theyll sell out cuz its back to school time and if they dont its cuz of the fear pack and fr5s releasing right after.

If they sit oh well long as i get my pair. And if they do sit dudes will come find this thread just to talk **** about it not sellin out and being a ugly cway

I say they sell out by the end f the day and some pairs still around n select stores if u hunt for them. I think theyll sell out cuz its back to school time and if they dont its cuz of the fear pack and fr5s releasing right after.

If they sit oh well long as i get my pair. And if they do sit dudes will come find this thread just to talk **** about it not sellin out and being a ugly cway

As long as its an easy release for me, they can say whatever they want.

Toros were anticipated and these weren't, these will sit for a little bit. Not too long though.

It won't be an immediate sell-out, but they will more than likely produce 300,000 pairs and sell out because more people will want them, same deal with the Toro's.  Anyone who wanted one could get their pairs, but it's not like they're going to sit forever.

well considering these are IV"s..............they'll be gone fast and people will be thirsty for them.

They are actually pretty nice, just not my cup of tea. They won't sit for long, just like the toros. If you want a pair, you should be able to get one with little to no effort.

I've wanted these for such a long time! A friend who is a man said women shouldn't own so many sneakers. I did just get the red toro 4 maybe I should pass? I really love the green on them. It's tough trying to decide.

I've wanted these for such a long time! A friend who is a man said women shouldn't own so many sneakers. I did just get the red toro 4 maybe I should pass? I really love the green on them. It's tough trying to decide.

Let me help you decide. Just get it. If you don't like it, return it. Win win.

Decide on what? if you like them then you should get them! Don't let anyone tell you what kind of shoe you can and can't wear. I personally think an attractive woman with a nice pair of J's on is SeXy!!!!

Thanks you two! I will get them then! I just bought some nice heels so it balances the shoe collection. Lol

Thanks you two! I will get them then! I just bought some nice heels so it balances the shoe collection. Lol

Idc who it is dont let anyone tell you what you shoukd and shouldbt with YOUR money.

Like above if you dont like them return em

Back
Top Bottom