Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

I'm not trying to compare because honestly the cool greys are in my top 3 IV's

The reason why I posted that picture was to point out how much better they looked with the white laces. I would switch the laces on the green glows because of the jumpman on the tongue and midsole to make the shoe pop

Photoshopped 'em with white laces:

Last edited:
Wasn't really a big fan of the two tone toe box that I believe the closet collector posted first. With the better pics that have released since, they look alot better than the first ones. Hopefully these will be a crimson 3 type release but with school starting a few weeks after, I doubt it.

Not true at all. Green Glows arent fully ready. I have them currently and I know people in china. 

Pics do not do these shoes justice.
These are really sexy in person. They will most definitely be slept on like the Mist Blue 4s.
Everyone initially tried to compare those to the Cool Grey IVs too, because cameras couldn't capture the shoes properly.
The same goes for these.

View media item 490726

I was just looking at the green color from the venuto pair and just made me realize all the different ways we have seen these so far ... can JB release an official image please

View media item 452847
View media item 452848
View media item 452849
View media item 452852
View media item 452853
View media item 452854

Excuse me picture quoting however I'm almost positive 95% of these I've seen are GREY MARKET shoes reason being for the color variation, the long tongue or the horrid toe box where the grey paneling is, is huge/deformed looking. I copped a GM pair of Toro's however the tongue was ridiculously long and from me seeing the retail pair/getting them I noticed the tongue was the regular length and the color suede was more vibrant as opposed to lighter on the GM not to mention the several flaws I noticed immediately with the mold. I glad I sold them a couple days ago. Never dealing with early shoes ever.

Last edited:
I saw these yesterday at Sneakercon... Idk man, I'm not crazy about them. I would honestly rather buy a 2012 retro CW...

I'll probably cop and hold them and see, I'll sell them if they don't grow on me.

Even in person they just don't have that "ohh ****" factor that I love in shoes lol.

I like these, normally I like only OG colorways and have never been interested in anything else but might have to cop these, closet thing to cool grey ya gonna get

I like these, normally I like only OG colorways and have never been interested in anything else but might have to cop these, closet thing to cool grey ya gonna get
I'm still waiting for a RD for the cool grey IVs my man lol that has too be one if the best cws for the model imo

pics from an ebay seller
$(KGrHqN,!lcFHCENgY91BR3Hukj!6Q~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJCoFHKdg6n22BR3HusBqD!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16d,!zQE9s3stYN9BR3Hv!LGFg~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16dHJGgFFm9s9Z34BR3HvHv)fQ~~60_57.JPG

Its a great shoe. I have them now to work on some art/designs. They dont glow like people think they do. I cant tell you how many people touched them at sneakercon yesterday. We were only selling the shirt to go with it! If we did sell shoes they would be under retail!

-Effectus Clothing 

I would like if they didnt have that different color toebox...I think that messes them up

Les than a month away. From all the talk, as long as these are a general release, I feel comfortable in a no stress release. But then again, there are plenty of flip floppers. By no means there is anything wrong about that since opinions change with more pictures coming out.

Back
Top Bottom