Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I've gotten to the point in life where almost NO shoe is worthing camping for - unless the resale would be on a Yeezy / Titanium 23 level.

That being said - NT Las Vegas has hundreds of these and will be taking phone orders on Saturday.
i just called NT  LAS VEGAS and they said they were sold out

they just told me they did a pre sale

what a freaking joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Well then information has changed!

The "pre-sale" was for those who went to SC x Penny event. At least 250 pairs were accounted for then.

Originally Posted by rareair45

I thought that last year they didn't start taking phone orders until Monday.

thats right ^  last year they said they were taking phone orders 48hrs. after release time on saturday

and ofcourse everything was gone by then

i was very lucky 

i got hooked up by a cool +@% niketalk member code name.... BigTy 23  

he got me a pair of the db 3's for retail + shipping + few bucks  ( and he didnt even want that )

things would be alot better if everyone was like this dude

anyway i will try and find a pair by phone if i can (i doubt it though)

also i will try my luck online  and see if i can add a 1 in the win department

i am like 0-123 with online releases

( i have never been able to buy a pair online never , never ,never and i am sure thing will not change )............................................peace23

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif
fab

There dropping alot of these tomorrow , and I'm pretty sure there going to be restocked starting Tuesday

Posting from #occupyntny Madhouse down here. If you don't already have a wristband, don't even bother.

Why do people keep saying these won't release online? They definitely WILL be....lol at all the dudes pulling 180s outta the blue and falling into the hype.

160, wavez, and few other dudes-Hope you guys get your pairs. I know you wanted these since day 1 like myself

#OccupyNTLA taken yesterday, photo credit my homie twittername @callmerambo
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

23mvp5v.jpg

Edit: it's been raining pretty hard, and windy too; so to all of my NT brethren waiting in line stay strong, word to NFNov.
laugh.gif

i kinda laugh at the people in these release threads that get their panties all tied-up cause some dudes want the shoes more than them - with that being said i cant make a trip to a NT and hopefully someone lined up trying to "cake" will have a pair in my size.

Originally Posted by chicagobestcity

Does anyone know if there's a line in NT Chicago? 
Based on what I heard, Is that NT Chicago don't allow line-up tonight... I don't know about tomorrow?
Hit them up on Facebook... 
happy.gif

A know a decent amount of people heading out for these, but im a little late to go out now. Will see if these are online at 12.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Spot here in Orlando must be getting a lot since they are opening at regular time... Better for me

Where in Orlando you getting these

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by chicagobestcity

Does anyone know if there's a line in NT Chicago? 
Based on what I heard, Is that NT Chicago don't allow line-up tonight... I don't know about tomorrow?
Hit them up on Facebook... 
happy.gif

From wat I I I I I heard there's a line already.

Back
Top Bottom