:::AIR JORDAN IV APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 4 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

very much appreciated. just wish they didn't crumble so easy. im a rocker not a stocker...

3 pairs from earlier this year

and my 4th pair

also have the mars and blackcats, but no pics.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Eddie,

Do those PE's have anything different about them?

Nothing aside from the Promo tag... and when they were made.

The released version came out in May 05. These have a production date of October.

2ilejgz.jpg

5v9bpj.jpg

2z8tix1.jpg

2d8jajb.jpg

j9v8f4.jpg

Not as much or rare as some of you. But, they're mine! The '99's are [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]far[/color] morecomfortable than the '04, '05 or '06 releases.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Jermaine, those are some sweet Eminem's![/color]
smokin.gif

11hxp39.jpg

3150lsx.jpg

2j29uf4.jpg

zmnu1.jpg

[color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]Although not a pic of shoes, let's not forget my homage to the IV's:[/color]

23mqv0o.jpg

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

whats the word on those red IV's?

-Tyler
givin to MJ or something to that extent, supposdly only 2 pairs exsist, one belongs to jordan and one to his son, then people said the pair his son had was infact jordans pair, so no matter how you slice it, rare as ***%
laugh.gif
There's definitely more than 2 pairs of those IV's. I've seen a few other pairs floating around.

-Jermaine

i know someone who personaly has them and they are beautiful you dont even want to let them go but looking t it closely its good they didnt relase knowingpeople they would have been hting crazy if it was relased also from what ive heard its rumored for about 27 pairs to b around but some are very different somehave different lasering color or liner color or backtab color change its crazy

man...i love the cement IV's
i just wish i had the funds to cop me a rockable pair
eyes.gif

on the other hand....i got some columbia and military blue IV's
glasses.gif

NY GIANTS 11, did you get those DA laser PEs from Plato on ISS? I literately messaged him about those less than a week after he sold them, I probablywould've rocked them since they were my size lol!

So much heat in here already, Ems, Motorsports, and all the 99 heat! This is all I have for now, at some point I'd like both Thunder and Lightning, bothLasers, and the 99 Breds...

I'll post some WDYWT pics of all of them later if I remember...

Some pictures from my flickr

wdywt

I went through about 4 pairs of white cements to finally get a good wearable pair. I finally got a good pair thanks to stayfresh25.

airjordanjack - i actually miss that pair a lot. even though it was a little too tight, i'm back on the hunt for a good wearable pair now haha. FRESH picsthough....that "love" shot is my favorite shoe pics i've seen

Back
Top Bottom