Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

20190222_170217.jpg

Paint chipped, Nubuck faded, Nubuck cracking, grey rubber yellowed, uncomfortable after an hour of wear but still my most worn pair of Jordan's

And they better come out with the Jacket and Pants.

air-jordan-iv-original-1989-catalog-2-jpg.2275783

I'm totally with you on wanting Nike to release the OG warm up suit!! I have the Vault 3 suit and it's fantastic!! Very well made and comfy. Love the pants. Trying to track down the Vault 5 pants now and also the Wings Woven 1 pants (updated but same design as '85). Crossing my fingers they release the suit as it was!!!

Man I dunno 3s are tanks walked in the rain and all in them and they still look great.

Nah we talking TIME. You can wear a pair of 1's from 1985's, 1994's, etc. and aside from some ankle peeling the overall shoe will hold up. You can't wear 3's from 88, 94/95, or even 2001 these days. Heel tab cracking, midsole seperation/cracking, etc. etc.

Nah we talking TIME. You can wear a pair of 1's from 1985's, 1994's, etc. and aside from some ankle peeling the overall shoe will hold up. You can't wear 3's from 88, 94/95, or even 2001 these days. Heel tab cracking, midsole seperation/cracking, etc. etc.
True, but in terms of short term, everyday wear, you’ll wear the heel out of most AJ1s relatively quicker, unless you somehow don’t take steps heel-to-toe when you walk

The only pair I have of these is the CDP’s, going off of the Concords and now the Black/Infrared’s these should be a much better retro. Hopefully one of the best retros of these in a long time.
As long as they have NA on them and better paint on the mid-sole I’m definitely in for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom