Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Dude Is Trying To Trade My 4s 11.5 DS!!! For The L&F's!!! I Said!!!
funny-****-thats-some-funny-****.gif

Nah!!! Sz 11.5 Going Almost $700 On Goat!!! 11.5 L&F 450!!!

Yeah, that's a tough one. Current value wise, the 4s are more. However, despite me loving 4s over any other model, and liking 1s the least, I do believe that these 1s should hold higher value esp over time. But it's really a matter of perspective. If someone has multiple 4s they got for retail, and want the L&Fs, it's not necessary a crazy trade, so you could press for more to be added to the deal.

Definitely wanted a son. :smh: God obviously had other plans with two daughters. Guess I will pass on my shoe game to any grandsons if they even still wearing shoes. LOL.
Sorry to hear that but practicing is fun 🤣! I heard girls are good coz because when you get older they take care of ya but of course it’s all about how you raise em….

Sorry to hear that but practicing is fun 🤣! I heard girls are good coz because when you get older they take care of ya but of course it’s all about how you raise em….
Practice all I want, turned off the faucet, so good on them baby changing days. Daughters are cool though, but man they can TALK. I get tired hearing them just talk to each other. Basically like having two wives or two girlfriends telling you everything.

This pair has the worst shape and the bubble netting by the toe kills it for me. Sold this pair. The shape is just bad and some threads are coming out of the midsole lmao.

0CD6E69A-2627-4A22-BBBB-FBE4C92739F8.jpeg

389C5AED-A0BB-44E3-B989-C5BDFE34C4FF.jpeg
this pair has a shape like mine. I guess the shape varied on this release? I wasn't looking for these (2019) when they came out because I didn't like 4's. Now it's one of my favorite silhouette's.

Back
Top Bottom