Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Holy crap these go for $500 in my size?! Lol jesus
I got mine for $300.00 a few months after they dropped. I never thought about getting a 2nd pair until a little bit after the Last Dance and phewww man I couldn't believe the prices man. I wish I could afford a DS 11.5 man and the infrareds too they're both so beautiful DS.

Man! You see all these guys ripping off the AJ1 with a lighting bolt or w.e instead of the Nike Check because the Patent TM was expired or w.e, why hasn't anyone done a OG looking 4,6 or hell even a 11. I think after Patents expire they can't be re patented right? Idk for sure.

I got mine for $300.00 a few months after they dropped. I never thought about getting a 2nd pair until a little bit after the Last Dance and phewww man I couldn't believe the prices man. I wish I could afford a DS 11.5 man and the infrareds too they're both so beautiful DS.

Try affirm and leave the GR’s alone for a bit. If you want to go that route.

DF222C55-D4AD-472E-A8B1-BD44DDD15D71.jpeg

Try affirm and leave the GR’s alone for a bit. If you want to go that route.
That's hella appreciated brother, I would so much rather get a couple nice sneaker I want through the year than 12 GR's too. Do you need really good credit to do it that way?

That's hella appreciated brother, I would so much rather get a couple nice sneaker I want through the year than 12 GR's too. Do you need really good credit to do it that way?

Anytime. Me personally, I don’t see many GR’s that make me want them on sight.

Yeah your credit had to be good. But you can also do Afterpay also.

Anytime. Me personally, I don’t see many GR’s that make me want them on sight.

Yeah your credit had to be good. But you can also do Afterpay also.
Man that's super dope! I appreciate the info a lot. I worry my credit has tanked since this CVID year. Hopfully they approve me for afterpay it's a super smart idea too on the Vendors part to help people.

Back
Top Bottom