Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

s-l1600+.jpg

God, this release is definition of "UNDERWHELMING".

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

The shape and those God awful toe boxes. Nike/JB ROYALTY ****** us with these. I don't care what ANY of y'all say. Justify it ALL you want, but this complete trash.

Everything on them, is ****** up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
eh, my pair is fine.

^same

sure, the shape isn't what I recall from the '99 pair but it really doesn't bother me enough when on foot to do anything like press an iron against them

^it's gotten a lot more comfortable after a couple wears and the shape looks fine on foot.
No one's gonna be looking at your shoes close up at the mall. Material used is fine and
paint job is decent.

If you wanted a NA BC4, this is good enough especially if you don't want to go repair a
99 pair for daily wear.

s-l1600+.jpg

God, this release is definition of "UNDERWHELMING".

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

The shape and those God awful toe boxes. Nike/JB ROYALTY ****** us with these. I don't care what ANY of y'all say. Justify it ALL you want, but this complete trash.

Everything on them, is ****** up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You dig around to find the worst looking pics of them to complain about lol. Put them on your feet and look at them/wear them... you’ll be perfectly content with them.

Sneaker game been boomin since way back. Only difference now is that we don’t have to lineup which led to fights and shootouts back then.

I don’t know how you guys wear this shoe lol. Wore my black/reds 3 times and every time they hurt so bad in the pinky toe (left shoe only). I’m scared to wear the cool greys.

I don’t know how you guys wear this shoe lol. Wore my black/reds 3 times and every time they hurt so bad in the pinky toe (left shoe only). I’m scared to wear the cool greys.

Same, I would recommend unchoking and stuffing with socks/shirt for a while (I left mine that way for a few weeks after my initial wear) they are comfortable enough now for a full days wear.

Happy most of you got these and like them, but I passed on this release.

I just couldn't/didn't deal with the off center Nike Air on the back it was just a no go for me with that.

Wish the Nike Air was aligned in the back though.

Still have my 99's in NDS condition so I'm good.

Good to see @Nelson C finally got his pair of Black Cements after that story of how his friend did him dirty on the release in 99 :smh:

Secretly wanted to point and laugh at him missing out on them again :lol: but glad he got them though, and for retail too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom