Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Hey NT. Haven’t bought on the secondary market for a minute. Is eBay the best way to go? I’m looking for a fair reseller price on size 11’s that I can trust will be authentic and in DS condition

Thanks
Also, look at FB groups, and the FB market places.

You dudes can rock dem thigh huggers all y'all want, but catch me in deez streets like....
97ieovn7jxu01.jpg

#JNCO BYKE!!! :smokin

Last edited:
Those Uniqlo jeans are definitely not nt denim.

And the generation gap on this forum is really interesting between the get off my lawn baggy jeans gen xers, the slim fit millenials, and the gen y folk who never saw Jordan play and consider lil yachty a style icon.
I’m a proud Gen X’er and I wear slim fitted tapered jeans and chinos...
But I’m also slim, it’s not a good look. Walking around looking like a walking hanger

Gonna beat up my 2012's before wearing these. Same thing I did with my 2012 WC, Those things are tanks and haven't cracked. Still look decent, but the comort level on the 2016's are far better.

At what point does it become lame to comment on how someone wears their jeans with a pair of shoes? I will always look at the shoes. Not the jeans. Does this really bother people? Let em be. I mean wow. Let people have their style in peace without recourse.
Other people can wear whatever they want. My own awkward pant/shoe interactions definitely make me uncomfortable, though. I’m always in search of a perfect hem and taper. (Yes, I have almost everything tailored.) But I’m more interested in the overall outfit, not the shoes in isolation.

1120ACBA-8346-4C3C-ADB8-304E4978BBB7.jpeg

Don’t know if I got a defective pair or what but these seem to be the most uncomfortable 4s for me. I went TTS as with all 4s, lengthwise they are fine, but the toe box seems snag and the area I mark in the pic digs right into my foot... was hoping they would break in but after 7-8 good wears they seem the same.

Replace your insole with a sof-sole or spenco type replacement. That will help fill up the gap between your actual foot and the toe box area that's digging into your foot.

yeah, this isn't 1998-2006 where there was only one prescribed way to wear your jeans with shoes.

Today, you can literally wear anything and as long as they look good ON YOU, you're good.

b2867e47151366ec25f433caad7a344d.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F04%2Fbred-4-2.jpg

Travis-Scott-Balenciaga-tee-Air-Jordan-sneakers.jpg
KWest.jpg

This is just different looks that look proper.

We need to stop looking at just the denim and shoe combo and start trying to look good. Buying the right size and fit (pants, shirt, hoodies etc.) makes
everything better.

Some guy asked what to wear with some off white UNC in a sneaker fb group... MADNESS I don't understand how you can spend so much money on shoes and then need advice on what how to wear them.... Google images at most for inspiration and do what you like. Fashion has never been about other people's opinions to me.

But that's just my opinion.....

In '89 I wore my WC4s with a suit as a teenager.....The hell if I cared....loved the shoe and they were so comfy (in those days they actually were the most comfortable shoes I could buy). And I still don't care ;-).

These days I'd probably go with Space Jams instead, but you get what I mean....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom