Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

F9AB3F29-8442-4918-8634-82863A55C8FA.png C5DB8E63-0A62-4F50-A199-FAF1664F08F2.jpeg
I’m 35 bro,they’re just shoes.im the type that feels just wear the f outta em because it seems they always come back out and retro eventually.Im good now with the black cements

Props

Thats how the sneakergame was during the 90s ...cop ,rock & keep it moving to the next pair ..shts is just sneakers end of the day

I'm sure after a few wears it will get a little darker. Also, the lighting in my office is super bright and I zoomed in when taking the pic.

20190517_133009.jpg

This. When I first tried them on, I immediately felt they were more snug than the WC4. I didn't want to half size up since the length is perfect for me. I'm a wide flat footer so to me I agree that the WC4s are more comfy and roomier than these BC4s. Hopefully the more I wear em the more they'll break in.

Where can I find those red tip laces?

20190517_133009.jpg

This. When I first tried them on, I immediately felt they were more snug than the WC4. I didn't want to half size up since the length is perfect for me. I'm a wide flat footer so to me I agree that the WC4s are more comfy and roomier than these BC4s. Hopefully the more I wear em the more they'll break in.

not to be weird, but where did you get the laces and what pants are those

Sometimes I really would like to know if people are doing the custom edging because thats what they had or grew up with wanting. Or is it just the thang to do because so many in here are making a deal of it. Not wanting an argument but really would love to know this. To scrutinize it shows people arent trying to appreciate others willingness to customize more than they are willing to just find a reason to be an ***. And no, I have not done this but want to. And no, I am not catching feelings. If someone decides to alter their 200 dollar purchase, they really should get props for their risk. Which is something alot in here (including me) wont take. So again I ask. Why are you really changing your 4s?

They look cheap without the white edges.
You know how Famous Footwear always gets the “cheap material” version of the NIKE line with half the airbag length and real rubber gets replaced with painted whatever?

This shoe looks like it belongs in Famous Footwear tbh.

The only way I’d do the lines are with a razor blade or exacto knife but I picked mine up with Flops on so I grabbed some no show drifit socks from the Women’s section and wore mine out and threw my flops in the trash. I had 8 miles on mine before they went back in the box.

Team #wearThemOutanyway

They look cheap without the white edges.
You know how Famous Footwear always gets the “cheap material” version of the NIKE line with half the airbag length and real rubber gets replaced with painted whatever?

This shoe looks like it belongs in Famous Footwear tbh.

The only way I’d do the lines are with a razor blade or exacto knife but I picked mine up with Flops on so I grabbed some no show drifit socks from the Women’s section and wore mine out and threw my flops in the trash. I had 8 miles on mine before they went back in the box.

Team #wearThemOutanyway
Famous foot wear/ Shoe Carnival Nikes are just as good as the **** we get from Finish Line, Foot Locker etc. As far as these go, sorry you think they look cheap. To me, they are a great release.

Back
Top Bottom