Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Hey I thought you were gonna chill on buying from stockx?
Another day
Another lie :lol:
I didn't lie bro and I did chill.... my last purchase besides last months was January!!!!! CMON BRO!!!!!! hahaha

20190506_135748.jpg

It's how they keep the market steady apparently. Like how they instant transfer

My first time using them but i figured you would be able to make changes as long as the seller hasn't shipped yet. i'm kinda pissed that i have to now go through the hoops just to resell them again, when i simply just don't want the shoes.

I ended up being able to cop these for retail, so i wanted to cancel my stockx order. how in the **** are all sales final if the seller hasn't even shipped the shoes to stockX yet & i ordered last Wednesday.

they have me pissed off right now.

I don't see how this is StockX fault at all. You're the one who panicked and jumped the gun by committing to the transaction on StockX and now you're mad that you can't cancel the sale?

Now I understand why StockX bans certain buyers

I ended up being able to cop these for retail, so i wanted to cancel my stockx order. how in the **** are all sales final if the seller hasn't even shipped the shoes to stockX yet & i ordered last Wednesday.

You should have known in the first place that these were a super GR and there's a high probability you would of got a pair yourself for retail. It kind of irks me every time someone jumps the gun and buys off stockx before the release date especially on a GR shoe lol. Like give yourself a chance first on release date, unless you're new to all this you should already have a sense of what sneakers will be easy to get and what sneakers won't be. Those crazy hyped limited sneakers that may jump in value, some people take the gamble and buy off stockx first, but these bred 4s aint it buddy. Also Stockx gives sellers an extended time to sell new releases sometimes it'll state " since this is a new release you'll have 3 business days to ship" blah blah. My guess is if you ordered Wednesday, he has until the end of today to ship? I dont know.

You should have known in the first place that these were a super GR and there's a high probability you would of got a pair yourself for retail. It kind of irks me every time someone jumps the gun and buys off stockx before the release date especially on a GR shoe lol. Like give yourself a chance first on release date, unless you're new to all this you should already have a sense of what sneakers will be easy to get and what sneakers won't be. Those crazy hyped limited sneakers that may jump in value, some people take the gamble and buy off stockx first, but these bred 4s aint it buddy. Also Stockx gives sellers an extended time to sell new releases sometimes it'll state " since this is a new release you'll have 3 business days to ship" blah blah. My guess is if you ordered Wednesday, he has until the end of today to ship? I dont know.

The seller doesn't even need to ship the shoes for StockX to complete the transaction. They have other means of obtaining mass produced pairs like Bred 4s in case a seller backs out and doesn't ship

Are you the buyers seller? Lol JFWY

Not a chance in the world. I'm not opposed to reselling, but you'll never catch me nickel and dime hustling some bricks like these

sorry about that, most sellers are waiting for their nike/FNL/Footlocker orders to arrive. you'll get an update from Stockx around Wednesday

So my May 4th weekend.

Picked my 2nd pair from Fayetteville. Was suppose to sell my AM 97 Neon Seouls, but dude never showed up. Had reservations for a hotel at Myrtle beach so I headed there.
Long story short, the hotel charged my debit card when everything should've been on a corporate acct. I was out 250 the whole weekend plus no profit from the 97s. Was so bummed about the room and the back and forth with the hotel services and my bank, that I didn't unDS either IV. Instead I headed to the ocean in these...

20190505_114845.jpg

20190506_171914.jpg

Given this massive GR, I was still surprised how fast these move. Some effort needed to be expended to acquire these. More than the Infrared 6s for sure, and even more in line with the Concord release, which likely had more pairs overall. Glad I didn't count on SNKRS! Sure if you put in the effort, they were certainly attainable, but get lazy about it, and missing out was definitely a possibility, which surprised me.

Update to my 2 SNS orders, apparently they did charge me twice although I only entered the raffle once and won...welps, got 4 pairs total now. Will need to get rid of a couple.

Glad to see so many of us got these. Now looking forward to the Cool Greys, and hopefully the Fire Reds sooner rather than later. Other than those two, I’ll have all the 4s I’ve ever wanted. I would like the see the Yellow Lightnings drop again one day as well. As for newer drops, I rrreeeaaalllyyy wish that Noble Green Laser pair would drop.

Back
Top Bottom