Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

So what's the required number of years in order to acknowledge that the endless crying from the same few posters is extremely annoying?

There's nothing wrong with sharing your opinions. But repeating the same negative opinion, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...

What's the point? Start a petition, write letters to Nike, apply for a job there, etc. If you really care, do something about it, but don't just flood the threads with negativity.

Last edited:
Talk to us in 15-20 years when you're crying about how things used to be for you. Everybody does it with something as they age. This is our thing. It was our childhood and to have it altered or ruined is a thing literally everyone complains about. If you're so upset by this, leave the forum or you're gonna be really mad all the time.

So what's the required number of years in order to acknowledge that the endless crying from the same few posters is extremely annoying?

There's nothing wrong with sharing your opinions. But repeating the same negative opinion, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...

What's the point? Start a petition, write letters, etc. But don't just flood the threads with negativity.
You should report is to the mods.

And explain that discussions about flaws in sneakers you like should be against the rules on a sneaker forum.

Talk to us in 15-20 years when you're crying about how things used to be for you. Everybody does it with something as they age. This is our thing. It was our childhood and to have it altered or ruined is a thing literally everyone complains about. If you're so upset by this, leave the forum or you're gonna be really mad all the time.

Nah. Most people who grew up with these shoes still can appreciate the new retros. It's just a vocal minority.

And again, it's okay to share your complaints, that's fine. I hate the pull tabs on these. But to repeat the complaints over and over and over, that just gets annoying.

For the record, there's only 3-4 posters that I see do this. So this complaint doesn't pertain to most of you.

This is b/s. 99% of us are happy with the shoes, flaws and all. It's just a vocal (wayyyyy too vocal) minority that drone on and on and on and on. Some of y'all will never be happy, because it's not about the shoes, it's about being bitter with life in general. No one wants that energy here.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is b/s. 99% of us are happy with the shoes, flaws and all. It's just a vocal (wayyyyy too vocal) minority that drone on and on and on and on. Some of y'all will never be happy, because it's not about the shoes, it's about being bitter with life in general. No one wants that energy here.

Talk about bitter. Yikes!

I edited my post to word it better, since it seems some people are being defensive and the post isn't even about them at all. I was only referring to 3-4 posters who are negative about every single release. Maybe I should just @ them. :lol:

But it's all good. I'm glad I can enjoy a lot of these great shoes (Concords, Infrared 6, BC3, hopefully these BC4 soon). If I wasn't enjoying them, I'd find another hobby instead of coming on here to complain and rain on everyone's parade.

Nah. Most people who grew up with these shoes still can appreciate the new retros. It's just a vocal minority.

And again, it's okay to share your complaints, that's fine. I hate the pull tabs on these. But to repeat the complaints over and over and over, that just gets annoying.

For the record, there's only 3-4 posters that I see do this. So this complaint doesn't pertain to most of you.

Admittedly we can sometimes beat a dead horse in here but if we didn’t would anything change for the better? I’d like to know what the vocal crowd has had a hand in over the years. Nike Air coming back?

12aW6JtfvUdcdO.gif

Back
Top Bottom