Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

EA3B7C9D-6129-4336-8827-9AFD9C49DE98.jpeg
BD2405B1-029E-4078-B0FA-AF481374011C.jpeg

Nike Air :nthat:

nice pic... that just shows 3,4,5 and 6 > the 1's

its not even close really

I think the swoosh a little bit too big/long, which shifted the whole logo to the left a tad. How do you get your own damn logo wrong....SMH....big branding no-no!
No kidding. And you might be right about that, just hard to tell from photos. Whatever the exact issue is, assuming it was done on purpose, I continue to suspect it's tied to them having to modify the dimensions of the tab itself to make up for the other slight changes they implemented. Or it could be as simple as they're just plain incompetent ...
Yea the apparel sucks Was hoping to get a shirt with the shot over Ehlo on it :smh:
I mean, seriously, WTF is something like this shirt all about? What logo is that? I've never seen that in my life until now. What does it have to do with the Air Jordan IV? What does ANY of that apparel have to do with the IV? Bunch of freaking dopes over there, and then some.
Jordanshirt.jpg

I mean, seriously, WTF is something like this shirt all about? What logo is that? I've never seen that in my life until now. What does it have to do with the Air Jordan IV? What does ANY of that apparel have to do with the IV? Bunch of freaking dopes over there, and then some.
Jordanshirt.jpg
Gonna end up at the Nike Outlet for $10.99 and 30% off lol.

No kidding. And you might be right about that, just hard to tell from photos. Whatever the exact issue is, assuming it was done on purpose, I continue to suspect it's tied to them having to modify the dimensions of the tab itself to make up for the other slight changes they implemented. Or it could be as simple as they're just plain incompetent ...

Jordanshirt.jpg

I think I found someone who calls them names and takes as many shots at them as I do. :lol:

In the end there just shoes.....a material possession that means absolutely nothing. Ive been feeling that way lately about all these shoes and had a wake up call last night when my dad had a stroke. He's currently not doing well at all and just makes you realize what matters in life. And it ain't shoes. Enjoy them but don't obsess. Peace.
Wow, sorry to hear about that bro....

I think I found someone who calls them names and takes as many shots at them as I do. :lol:
:lol:
In reality, it mostly just makes me laugh and shake my head. They have so much strong legacy product, it should be nonstop easy kills across the board, from the shoes to shirts to shorts to pants to jackets etc. But for some who-knows-why reason, they obviously prefer to try and reinvent the wheel and come out with what they think are more modern pieces of apparel supposedly inspired by the old stuff. Then I see it all sitting in stores for months, long after the associated shoes have sold out. It's plain silly.

For example, these OG shorts (along with the white version) should at a minimum be automatically released whenever they retro the WC and BC IV (as well as the eventual fire red retro). According to this, they released back in 2013. How I missed that, I've no idea. I would've bought three pairs of them. But that was six years ago. They couldn't bring these back again now? Give me a break.
JordanShorts.jpg

For example, these OG shorts (along with the white version) should at a minimum be automatically released whenever they retro the WC and BC IV (as well as the eventual fire red retro). According to this, they released back in 2013. How I missed that, I've no idea. I would've bought three pairs of them. But that was six years ago. They couldn't bring these back again now? Give me a break.
JordanShorts.jpg

I bought three pairs of those. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom