AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

I hated the pollens at first but when I seen them in person they’re absolutely fire 🔥. Went and got a pair the next day.
Pollens material & more mellow yellow color is dope. Only gripes I have are that the tongue tag switch up instead of keeping it all black with the pollen Nike accent. Also, they went with the Chicago color blocking instead of the Bred/Royal so the eyelet area is pollen color instead of black w/ pollen toe. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ive always managed to get the Jordans I wanted from retail stores online but missed out on these. Whats the best resale store that currently has these in 8.5 or 9? StockX, Flight Club, ebay or other suggestions? And what stores should definitely avoid? Im looking to see if I can get them around $290 or cheaper before taxes and fees.

Ive always managed to get the Jordans I wanted from retail stores online but missed out on these. Whats the best resale store that currently has these in 8.5 or 9? StockX, Flight Club, ebay or other suggestions? And what stores should definitely avoid? Im looking to see if I can get them around $290 or cheaper before taxes and fees.

Wait until Wednesday/Thursday

but some stores are getting the same delays that happen with the Red Bulls

End still had these in stock for $250 and free shipping when I last checked a couple hours ago.

Only terrible about 4s is the break-in period, top 3 most uncomfortable Jordans. Once that's over with, they're good to go.
I never had any issues with 4's. AJ 5, 16, and small Jumpman 9's on the other hand are a different story.

This is one of those shoes that ever since 06 I have wanted. Kept my ears open for all the years of false advertisement of them coming back. I def want cool greys in December but damn. I could be done for the year with this shoe. Everything about it just takes me back to 2006 (15 years already???? WTF).

glad to see most of you cooked! I grabbed a couple pairs for the collection. Def my fav non OG 4s.

1630282011120.jpeg

7E3E6163-2D70-4B36-9E2F-E1942974DB3E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom