AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

F075E91F-0D9A-4DD4-8C00-15B081C407E5.jpeg

Awaits Tour Yellows now
They do them i may die happy

Hope they brick these for y’all that miss out and cop resell
8A9C314B-E09E-4E93-BA14-8078DF13F4E5.jpeg

shoe is like 220$ and with tax like 235. Stock x taking 35. So they making what like 30-25 bucks.

sad part is people will buy to flip and be like profit is porfit. You are being exploited once stock x takes a bigger cut that you put that profits. You should just apply for a job for them 😂

Is City Sports a retail chain or a resell shop like Flight Club/Urban Necessities?

Either way that’s Fd up
There is a shop here in Atlanta

that doesn’t a “snkrs pass” as they call it. I’m sure that’s illegal if Nike patent. Anyways you have to buy some Jordan gear to get a guarantee ticket to the shoe. So like pay to play. Some like it cause hey they say they get some Jordan gear and the shoes. Basically you are paying 300 for some shoes. Cause they don’t let you get socks I heard. Most Jordan stuff is 50$ and up.

There is a shop here in Atlanta

that doesn’t a “snkrs pass” as they call it. I’m sure that’s illegal if Nike patent. Anyways you have to buy some Jordan gear to get a guarantee ticket to the shoe. So like pay to play. Some like it cause hey they say they get some Jordan gear and the shoes. Basically you are paying 300 for some shoes. Cause they don’t let you get socks I heard. Most Jordan stuff is 50$ and up.

Not a fan of that shop owner... You're talking about KT. He lost his Jordan account for a minute because he sells store stock on ebay.... He is basically determined to sell for extra on top... I even won a raffle there a few years ago and he never delivered the shoes, kept saying he forgot to pick them up from the warehouse. I don't support shmucks like that...

I won't get into his replica business either (jerseys, etc.).

Brethren the day is finally upon us. Many of us won’t come back from this war with the spoils of war. However, we must not show ill will towards those that win. The gods have shown down on them this day. Our day will be another day.
59F1E8CF-86EE-4C0B-951E-88B980B0EB1F.jpeg

Many L’s will be had today.

Back
Top Bottom