Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

these moved really good here in baltimore.

grabbed the 9.5 my boy held for me so i can have a pair in hand. looks good so far. shiny leather isnt a big deal but something i noticed.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Copped 3 pairs...all under retail. I was only looking for two but I couldn't turn down the third @ 105.
This was a true Jordan fan release. I heard some young kids beastin outside sayin IIIs were ugly.
That they were waiting on the "white and black Space Jams to drop"...lol. All I could do was SMDH.
These kids are too funny. They collect cause it's the thing to do now, with no sense of history.
III's ugly???? wow kids now a days have no taste

Just got back from the mall.

Got them at Finishline.

Had to get these my favorite J's. I luv them

If I had job I would have gotten 2 pairs.

Surprise these shoes didn't sell out. They are classics? I guess J's don't sell out no more. sad

or maybe cuz I'm in the suburbs right now?

Walked into NTNY at 3 , they had 2 9s left and chose the best one!

they seemed to still have a lot of other pairs left!

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

^they're already tryin to hype them up for sales lol they will be just as easy to cop as these cements were
The XIII's WONT be a "easy" cop!!!
There will be lines, there will be people camping. 

The III's came out in 88' 94' 03' 11' 

The XIII's came out in 98... One time 97/98 (not sure which)

The XIII's will be a GR but some dudes will come out of retirement for these. 

Won't be as bad as CG but won't be as "easy" as the cements either... 

Not creating hype just stating facts.  

I just heard that colleges aren't teaching kids properly these days and many don't know the differences in an opinion and fact.

This is an opinion, your opinion.

got mine easily

good luck to yall these are everywhere
smokin.gif

Wish id have doubled up. If anyone knows of a legit online store i can cop a size 12 for retail let me know thanks

Originally Posted by bigj505

grabbed the 9.5 my boy held for me so i can have a pair in hand. looks good so far. shiny leather isnt a big deal but something i noticed.
Really? I live in Columbia and I strolled in kinda late and they had PLENTY. And no lines whatsoever 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
Eastbay Rep Ray is WRONG. I ordered a few pairs of flints and other Jordans about 2 weeks ago.. all separate orders. They came in those dumb grey bags. Boxes all smashed to hell. Eastbay is failing with it's packaging man. I hope this doesn't continue. Otherwise I may have to go elsewhere.
He work for Eastbay, kinda will tell you what you wanna here to get you to buy from them. I dont understand the point in buying from them anyway, NDC always double box, free shipping for members on purchases and returns and they have express checkout. It seriously took me less than 30 senconds to checkout.

yeah I bought a couple pair a few years ago and they sent em in some gray plastic wrapping, i was like "whaaaattt!".  The only time I had them double boxed was back in 03 when I bought 10 pair of cements. Funny thing was they sent them in a big puma box and I was like "Oh Hell nah", thinking they shipped me some gazelle's.  Thank God I got my cements. 

ordered 2 9s from NDC last night..picked up a 9 and a 9.5 at 9:30am this morning before work at FA, went back and picked up another 9 at FT and 8.5 at FA after work at 5pm no problems.. the guy told me they were the last few pairs they had left, not a bad day and easy release im surprised they didnt sell out faster in stores since they were practically gone which in a couple hours last night. they fit kinda big though definitely .5 size down if anyone is still wondering.

congrats to all those who copped, and good luck for anyone still on the hunt or awaiting confirmations.. now on to playoffs and blue foams

Copped 3 pairs...all under retail. I was only looking for two but I couldn't turn down the third @ 105.
This was a true Jordan fan release. I heard some young kids beastin outside sayin IIIs were ugly.
That they were waiting on the "white and black Space Jams to drop"...lol. All I could do was SMDH.
These kids are too funny. They collect cause it's the thing to do now, with no sense of history.

exactly my thoughts today when i arrived at my local ftl at 830 for a 9:00 opening.  there were only 4 people in front of me, and all four were older cats. i was the youngest one there and im in my early 20's.  General release or not, these kicks are straight classics.  clean colorway, quality is up to par, impressive packaging, and iconic colorway with a lot of history behind the sneaker & c.w. 

imo, if jb released a "SouthBeach" III, those 'young kids' would have been all over these...
laugh.gif

Walked in to Foot Locker at 5PM today and they still had plenty left. Online sold out but the stores still had them. Reups to follow in a few days. Anyone who wants a pair should be able to cop with ease. Don't get nervous and fall victim to high prices on the Bay. Patience will pay off.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Really? I live in Columbia and I strolled in kinda late and they had PLENTY. And no lines whatsoever 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nice. i know security mall, white marsh, and wheaton got ran thru pretty well. finishline up security had a 10 and 10.5 tho but im not sure if they are there anymore.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nice. i know security mall, white marsh, and wheaton got ran thru pretty well. finishline up security had a 10 and 10.5 tho but im not sure if they are there anymore.
What about Mondawmin?

Not sure where all these claims of quality are coming from. Went to the mall to see in person. The leather is PAPER thin. And for $150.00?!? Junk!
Don't come at me with not having the funds... I have plenty. I know I may be standing alone but until JB steps up the quality, I'm not falling for it. Definitely glad I checked before making the purchase. I wish you guys would up your standards.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

^they're already tryin to hype them up for sales lol they will be just as easy to cop as these cements were
The XIII's WONT be a "easy" cop!!!
There will be lines, there will be people camping. 

The III's came out in 88' 94' 03' 11' 

The XIII's came out in 98... One time 97/98 (not sure which)

The XIII's will be a GR but some dudes will come out of retirement for these. 

Won't be as bad as CG but won't be as "easy" as the cements either... 

Not creating hype just stating facts.  

I just heard that colleges aren't teaching kids properly these days and many don't know the differences in an opinion and fact.

This is an opinion, your opinion.
laugh.gif

All GR's are easy cop's 

The only GR's that causes problems are big holiday releases 

Originally Posted by hotbutter

exactly my thoughts today when i arrived at my local ftl at 830 for a 9:00 opening.  there were only 4 people in front of me, and all four were older cats. i was the youngest one there and im in my early 20's.  General release or not, these kicks are straight classics.  clean colorway, quality is up to par, impressive packaging, and iconic colorway with a lot of history behind the sneaker & c.w. 

imo, if jb released a "SouthBeach" III, those 'young kids' would have been all over these...
laugh.gif
this is so true kids cop what others like not what they like and im 17 when i went to the mall the dude said i was the first teenager to buy them and that was at 1 pm

easy cop at the staten island mall went at 730 with about 10 people online and stores opened at 8 real easy been wanting these for a while they're fresh can't go wrong with any og colorway iii's next stop - playoffs
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom