Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

^^^cristianm thats gotta be the best avy on niketalk, wore my early pair for the first time on new years eve. I wear a 10 in J's normally but they seemed to run a little big just my opinion hope that helps out to those asking.
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot.png

Originally Posted by ehbball88

I prefer a thinner elephant print (more OG), but as long as the print is the same on the right and left shoe I will be happy. I have seen pairs in some of the recent retos of III's where the left and right shoe have different thicknesses and inconsistencies in the elephant print, that would be disappointing.
Thinner? "more OG"? 

You do know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to make it the same on EVERY shoe right?  That is why some are "thinner" and some are "thicker".  You will never see 2 pairs with the same print.

Originally Posted by cristianm

I don't know about everyone else, but the box is the only thing appealing at this point right now.

Well you can have the box I want the shoes.

I don't know about everyone else, but the box is the only thing appealing at this point right now.

wow you would seriously buy kicks because of a box 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

haven't read every single page, but is it me, or did they make they eyelets grey instead of white??

I know I know, I could be wrong, just from photos I have seen of Jordan wearing these in games back in the day and OG pairs, the elephant print tends to be much thinner then a lot of pairs today.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

wow you would seriously buy kicks because of a box 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif
obviously you have no idea why the box is significant. i too thought the exact thing cristianm said...it's amazing what they did with the box and all the accesories that came with it. it's very close to the 88's that most people only saw in pictures. jb def. got me by surprise there. i haven't bought a single pair of jordans for the last 3 years at least, and nothing has appealed to me but this release definitely has potential. the shoes look very close to the 03's and not very banana shaped as the cdp's or w/e. i sold my ds 03's for 350 a year ago after holding onto them for 6 years...and these are my favorite j's of all time. i'm seriously considering picking up a pair even with the inflated price tag. 

I been waiting for these for a minute.... The box is nice, but I couldnt see me spending 150 because I like the box... Everybody is diffrent though

saw a guy with these on today at the mall in Macy's
they looked so nice, i asked where he copped n he said he got a good connect in NY. fogot to ask if he was a NTer but im pretty sure he was

The man was just saying, the only thing he likes about this item was the box, didn't say he was going to buy it

Gonna cop regardless. Don't care about no box, comparisons etc. I have an '03 pair, they aren't beat, but I need a fresh pair. These really grew on me since I bought my pair. The box, is just extra.

I was about to pull the trigger on ordering these early but I came across a DS pair of 03 Cement's on Ebay for 200 shipped
laugh.gif
  I figured that if I was going to pay $200 to get these early, why not get the 03's for the same price
happy.gif
So now I'm just going to try to buy a pair on release date 
tired.gif

i hope they are around like the 13's and 9's production numbers so i can get a couple pair of these str8 classics

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Why does the box look so cheap though?

I'm pretty sure someone said earlier that it has something to do with the recycled materials Nike uses as part of going green in their production

I REALLY want a pair and i highly doubt these will be available like the 9's and 13's.  Out here in the bay, i'm sure these will be gone first day.  Maybe even camp outs for these.

^the '94 box is thin cardboard & flimsy too. You can't even really stack
other boxes on top of it without it bulging & falling apart fairly quickly.
And some of the original boxes offered very little shoe protection as well.

Back
Top Bottom