Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by marley

What happened to Citysole.? They used to be one of my go to sites but their prices are terrible on new releases now. I wont even shop there anymore.
They realized they could butt rape their long time customers and get away with it due to the hype.

keyword is that they "once were" a great go-to place for new sneakers at a great price.

Now... most of the domestic places have opted to gouge the consumer something atrocious.

Citysole, sneakerpost, shoetrends, sneakerhead... all bleh-status now.

So when it comes to the aforementioned sites... hide your kids, hide your wife... even  ya

husbands cuz they rapin' errbody.

Errbody in the club gettin' ripped off.

Ironicaly, Pickyourshoes, the site infamous for always selling for retail plus, actually has offered

competitive pricing over the past year or so (and offers free ship). So kudos to the group for

letting these other chodes who's the real deal Ally McBeal and actually prices kicks accordingly.

*squats for change*

You have only the people who hype up kicks to blame for this 
Thats what hype and the stupid resellers cause you can't blame the business owners for not getting a extra piece of the pie 

Dudes reselling are making a kill on kicks now a days..... why shouldn't they do the same 

I know its sad but Hype kills 
ohwell.gif
To you and the guy i originally quoted...

yeah, i see how that works... when you put things in that perspective - i see how the dyanamic of hype
and the reseller conundrum come into play and truly make the shoegame paradigm shift something cwazy.

I don't know what i just said, but i will share this already bitten twinkie with ch'all nugs (i'll give you the cream).

Another thing i wanted to delve into was the whole "hype" discussion. Where are these shoes going to? I'm
starting to think that the resellers have atleast %80 of the inventory cuz they sure ain't on peeps feet (everytime i
go out and about; gym, lounges/clubs, grocery store, bingo hall with grandma, etc. i seldom see these sought after
nikes stomping the pavement - and this is Seattle i live in, hypebeasts galore ya dork eating pork with a spork!).

Let's be real - shoe heads aren't really a dime/dozen (and those that are... prolly cop and stock).

*vogues out of thread*

*strikes pose*

"WORK!!!"

Got a pair from endclothing, but i'm weary about receiving (no #!%*) the og inspired box.

The overlay that runs from the quarter and around the toe is cut horribly on these. Thats my only gaff but
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

retail price has gone up due to inflation Jordan Brand realizing they can get away with it but the quality is much worse that makes sense 
laugh.gif
Fixed.
And I noticed that too IYE2, but I think I can live with it on a release like this. I don't want a pair anymore, I NEED a pair. 
pimp.gif

i dont know if i want to cop two pairs of these or one pair n a pair of royals... decisions, decisions
embarassed.gif

Please midsole paint, stay in tact.

That's all I care about, because I actually wear my shoes, and just looking at the pics, they are beautiful indeed.

Originally Posted by yungone350

these are a must cop for me. missed the true blu so i have to get these
True Blue 3's are dropping next year in June

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Please midsole paint, stay in tact.

That's all I care about, because I actually wear my shoes, and just looking at the pics, they are beautiful indeed.

Originally Posted by juicyju

i dont know if i want to cop two pairs of these or one pair n a pair of royals... decisions, decisions
embarassed.gif

Hop in your Delorean, go back to early december and cop the III's from wellgosh.

Pile up some money, cop the III's on release date and don't go out for a month and
have some residual mullah for the Royals AND the playoff XIII's.

And get CHODE MODE w/ it.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by you go boy

retail price has gone up due to inflation Jordan Brand realizing they can get away with it but the quality is much worse that makes sense 
laugh.gif
Fixed.
And I noticed that too IYE2, but I think I can live with it on a release like this. I don't want a pair anymore, I NEED a pair. 
pimp.gif
Truth....i'm surprised these aren't $175....

I can not wait, all I am interested in knowing is how fast the paint is going to chip, but still I will cop either way.

I am also interested in how fast the paint is going to chip...my 09 true blues are chipping like no other on the midsoles

How hard is it to read back? We already have a couple of people who confirmed that so far all is well (meaning that it will start chipping after a few wears) and that have worn them for a couple of weeks already.

Originally Posted by 23thakid

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

What do you guys think the release will be like on these? Crazy lines like the Cool Greys?

Absolutely not...
well holidays are over/ JB released too much heat in a month a half   flints 13s,charity 3, white red 13s,cool greys/ so  it all depends / im hoping to copped online and instore as well so I can use my gift cards
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom