Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

*places resuscitator on endclothings proverbial e-chest*

Me: Hit the switch, Frankie!

Frankie: No go.

Me: Gawt damnit... EC still showing no signs of life.

*goes to payless for powerranger shoes with straps*

*swallows Enzite*

"watch my monster... GRROOOOWWWW!!!!"

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

Has anyone who purchased from swoosh.com/nike.com who did standard shipping have theirs shipped out yet? I ordered about 12:07am, got confirmation e-mail, but now it's Monday and it still hasn't been shipped out yet.
mad.gif
See it says Bronx in your sig, Im from Long Island, and I got mine from swoosh says it was shipped. But it also says UPS hasn't picked up the package just the label was created;
edit: Made it red so you can read. No idea why it did that.

Shipped/Billed On:01/24/2011Type:PackageWeight:4.20 lbs

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

So are the mental kicks jordan 3's legit or not? Earlier some guy was saying his pair looked fake. I ordered a pair, pleaase give update sir.

they and that site are very much legit. probably the only site i'd buy sneakers from based in china.
What do you guys think about 4kickz.com?

Originally Posted by AnTz23

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

So are the mental kicks jordan 3's legit or not? Earlier some guy was saying his pair looked fake. I ordered a pair, pleaase give update sir.

they and that site are very much legit. probably the only site i'd buy sneakers from based in china.
What do you guys think about 4kickz.com?

Well, i'd say that if you're the 5nd guy ordering... you're stick outta luck.

*humps couch*

Originally Posted by cdub1012

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by cdub1012

Hey guys,
BEWARE OF MENTALKICKS.COM

I just compared the shoes they sent me to a pair that I picked up @ Niketown and there are some major differences.

1) The box from Mentalkicks.com is bigger than NT's
2) The stitching underneath the sole is RED not white (as seen in the video of the 03 and 11 comparison)
3) The toe box is wider and the shoe seems shorter
4) The leather panel above the sole of the shoe is a lot smoother/shiny than Niketown's
5) The air bubble shape is different
6) The cement area on the toe is thicker than NT's.
7) and a few other small details that I've noticed...

Fortunately I was able to compare the two shoes and from here on out, I will not be purchasing from Mentalkicks.com.
They claim that they do not sell fakes or variants, they're on the legit list of sites, but in my opinion that's false. I've contacted them about this issue but I wanted to make you guys aware of it in case any of you ordered from them.

For those of you who ordered from Mentalkicks.com, please do yourself a favor and double check them with a pair that's been purchased from the US.

take some pics...i wanna see

I'm in the process of taking some very detailed shots. The box is even a different size! Stay tuned for pics.
So where are the pics homeboy?

to the dude wondering if the weight of his package is correct or not. I ordered 2 pairs, with nothing else and it's a little over 8 lbs.

I'm guessing they are shipping your socks separate from the shoes? or you're just not getting the shoes? just chat with the eastbay csr online or email them.

to the dude wondering if the weight of his package is correct or not. I ordered 2 pairs, with nothing else and it's a little over 8 lbs.

I'm guessing they are shipping your socks separate from the shoes? or you're just not getting the shoes? just chat with the eastbay csr online or email them.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

legitshoe wrote:
Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

legitshoe wrote:
For those of you who ordered one pair of this shoe from eastbay and already received UPS tracking email, could you tell me what weight is showing on your UPS page. Mine looks a bit light. Could this be due to plastic packaging? Thanks in advance!

Mine is from Nike, and they double box so your weight should b around this...

Shipped/Billed On: 01/24/2011 Type: Package Weight: 3.90 lbs 

Is that just for one pair? Why mine is far too lighter than yours? I ordered one pair and two pairs of socks. But my shippment is only 1.3 lbs. It seems too strange
nerd.gif
to me. Thanks anyway! Is any one able to tell me the weight of this shoe roughly?

That's 1 pair, Nike likes to put box fillers in the boxes
I ordered from eastbay, it shipped today and it says it weighs 3.6 lbs... Idk but 1.3 lbs is pretty strange

Am I the only one who ordered from Eastbay and whose shoes still havent shipped? They still have the $149.99 on hold on My account.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

is it just me or is the tongue smaller? on these new retros

Smaller in circumference or smaller as in shorter?  

If so, 1988 OG Tongues were short as well 

How high they go . i saw some picks of Mj wearing true blues and the tongue sticks out like the 4's

thats because he wore True Blue III RETROS from 2001 when he was with the Wizards. the tounge on those sticks up way more than the 1988 originals.

and like I said, the tounge straps are lower on these than on those, which is why the tounge is lower.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Am I the only one who ordered from Eastbay and whose shoes still havent shipped? They still have the $149.99 on hold on My account.
nerd.gif

No. I received a confirmation email, but no shipping. My order status still says OPEN on the site. I'm assuming they will ship no later than tomorrow.

Originally Posted by sthebest

thats because he wore True Blue III RETROS from 2001 when he was with the Wizards. the tounge on those sticks up way more than the 1988 originals.

and like I said, the tounge straps are lower on these than on those, which is why the tounge is lower.

100% correct in all accounts. 

There's nothing close to the original 1988 III's... Nothing at all... I wish Jordan Bins were EXACTLY like OG's instead of the crap they deliver. JB knows what we want. I'm sure they got the idea to bring back the og style box from here.

Nikes said my shoes are shipped, and the status bar says shipped, tracking number hasn't updated(still says haven't picked up). But I just got a call from 866-459-2304, when I wasn't near my phone think it was possibly Nike? Anyone get a call?

I procrastinated extra hard on these.

Walked into one of my out of town spots, and they still had a FSR. In and out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

There's nothing close to the original 1988 III's... Nothing at all... I wish Jordan Bins were EXACTLY like OG's instead of the crap they deliver. JB knows what we want. I'm sure they got the idea to bring back the og style box from here.

If you count the location of the bands between the tongue and the side of the shoe, then yes.  
laugh.gif

But as far as quality, No. 

I guess FNL got my mobile order cus they called me this morning talking about my phone number dont match my cc phone number.straightend it out, 3 pairs on they way.

Back
Top Bottom